Sorry in advance if this information is already available somewhere. I just didn’t find any precise answer by googling it nor in the devstream videos I’ve watched so far.
Basically I’m looking for answers to these questions:
- Is the bleed damage a fixed DoT or does it scale? e.g. with the base damage of the weapon, the weapon tier, or even the HP of the affected target.
- What’s the actual DoT amount of bleed procs? (if applicable)
- Does the Salting the Wound perk (+25% damage to targets affected by negative procs) affect the bleed damage? I know that bleed procs cause the perk to apply, but does the perk apply to the bleed damage of the subsequent procs?
- Does armor (and thus armor penetration) affect bleed proc damage? If so, how?
- Which dagger attacks cause a bleed proc? It seems like the heavy 1 procs it at least, but I can’t tell for sure.
- And while we’re on this topic, is there any other effect proc’ed by daggers? (I’ve heard someone mention cripple somewhere but I’m not sure it’s accurate)