Devs and mods give a sh** on this forum ? conan is becoming increasingly unplayable

“they are on vacation” So all employees are on vacation at the same time?
We also have to do it that way. We operate our patients incorrectly, and then just go on vacation 1 month. If there are problems, we refer to our vacation

I mostly use New Asagarth thralls, my base is in the South map, somewhat close to the Pirate ship.

The thing is, my thralls never worked as they should. Sometimes they would shoot closing enemies, like Crocs and Hyenas that followed me towards my base, sometimes they would not… but one thing they always did was engage once I took damage.

Now they dont even do that, following thralls also simply dont attack at all, no matter if they take damage or if its myself taking hits, they sit idle. I have to order them to stop following and hope they fight back once damaged. thats the only possible way I could find to have a following thrall attack an enemy. But the ones I have in my defense… these dont attack anything anymore, but they used to.

When you work for years… and work over 60 hours a week and do this while having random people curse you out daily…then tell me that a country mandated vacation is started that you would ignore it and continue to work! Till then it’s all gibberish being posted.

It’s like the patch had older versions within it.

Has anyone seen these guys working in their office because I’m struggling to imaging professionals taking this seriously, what with them using the 1.4 million sales to defend themselves with.

1 Like

Starting to see that clearly now and even on week one of playing the game I sensed that the decision making progress behind the scenes was a bit questionable.

and the best thing

theres no response from any MOD or DEV in this Forum.

I believe they’re still on their mandatory vacation - (not joking).

Vacation after Release ?

2 Months Vacation ? this communication from Funcom is a Joke.

Not 2 months, just some time in July. Everyone needs time off once in a while. :slight_smile: It’s good for the soul! We did mention this here. This is around the only time they can do it. Unlike many other businesses, it’s not as easy as having someone cover your shift. While most are away, the community managers are still around. I’m collecting all feedback and reports and answering where I can between here and other social medias.
We’ll continue working on the game of course, but I appreciate your all’s patience in the meantime.

8 Likes