DLC are missing

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance

So i got the game free on PSN and downloaded it back then, since ive bought all but the newest DLC. Now 2 years later, i have a physical copy and when i loaded it up, the DLC are not available. I did all the tricks on youtube with the settings and they didnt even show up in the list even tho it says i have 9. I assume its because the DLCs i bought are only licensed to the download copy.
Obvious as it were, my question is how do i switch my DLC to the physical copy of the game? It doesn’t even have the option to buy them again, not that i would.
So far as a last resort i have to log on as admin online in the download copy and place things in a box that i need, then switch back to the physical copy to play with them. I’d rather not do all that extra steps.

1 Like

I don’t know if that is possible. However, you could always play on the download copy where you have your DLCs

1 Like

Not sure this would work but if you made a new user on your ps4 using the download game and dlc you
Might have access to it in your disk game.?

The download doesn’t have a penis lol

1 Like

I understand now you’re disc game is full nudity. Guess it’s not compatible partial nudity dlcs. Some one out there may have a idea
Good luck.

Hi @Mimo_Shikufu, unfortunately, it’s not possible to transfer DLC ownership between different copies/regions.

1 Like

Ok thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.