DLC Royal Armor

Hi. My question about Royal Armor. Say please if I buy digital key of Day One Edition will I get Royal Armor and Atlantean Sword ?

Hi there say1,

I actually just reply to you in another thread but I will post it here just in case.

If you buy the Day One edition, you will get the Atlantean Sword. The Royal Armor is only available to those who pre-ordered the game.

If I activate in Steam game key of early access will I get armor or not ?

My guess is, you should have activated the key before launch to get the armor.
There is no early access anymore, so I think every key used now, is for a normal retail version.

Hi! I just wanted to update you on how to get both the armor and the sword on one account.

In order to receive the Atlantean Sword, you will need to purchase a physical copy of Conan Exiles: Day One Edition. It should have a key inside for you to claim.

To get the Royal Armor, you will need to purchase a digital copy of Conan Exiles: Day One Edition. If you already purchased an Early Access for Conan Exiles, that should be sufficient for Royal Armor.

If you need any clarification, please let me know!

I bought the ea version on xbox long time ago
still no armor
checked private server, single player and official server
no armor
_

So the Kings Armor is definitely still available for PC?
Will I get the Kings Armor DLC for steam
when I buy a - digital - key now?

The sword is only for the physical Day 1 disk or CE editions unless something changed recently.

I want just the Kings Armor DLC. Do every digital key of the base game now gives the armor ?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.