Do thralls take gas damage in PvE?

Just started doing purges and the invaders seem to have started throwing gas orbs, or perhaps it is Brimstone Golems they are using?

Either way. Do I need to worry about my thralls dying to gas? If so I can fit them out with Sandstorm masks or maybe the God Breaker Helm for the tanky ones. Obviously you need them for PvP but I am not on a PvP server.

It would be good to know, so I don’t ignore gas and lose ten+ level 20 thralls in one raid!

Any advice? Or are they imune? I tried to test this in Kaels Stronghold with gas traps. One thrall with my Gas mask and one without and neither seemed to take damage, unless it was so small I couldn’t notice it.

3 Likes

Anyone know? Sorry if it should be common sense and I did try to search for an answer before posting.

1 Like

Honestly, I’ve got no idea - @stelagel you’ve done way more purges than I have, do you know if thralls take damage from gas during purges in PVE?

2 Likes

This one will experiment again soon.
During the thrall v golem glitch, this one segregated the two.
The gas icon still appears above thralls of they are in poison arrow plumes, but whether that deals damage is a good question.

Answers in a few hours.

3 Likes

No they don’t. Our character and npcs only. Same goes with lava damage. Too many people do purges in volcano for this reasons, to weaken or kill the npcs before they reach the build.
Just beware @Darkfury on single player not to activate pvp, because then they will :wink:.

3 Likes

:brazil: feedback Conan Exiles Players Helping Players

Não o Thrall não recebe dano de gás, e espero que permaneça assim :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks very much everyone, that is very helpful to know, and has saved me wasting materials on God Breaker helms for all thralls (and losing some bonus damage too).

@tiagoturilli Eu também!

2 Likes

Yes, the brimstone golems from the purge do.

Your own arrows do not.

3 Likes

Just don’t attempt to shoot gas arrows cuz that will crash the server.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.