Dragonbone and Starmetal Armor

Feels like the game is missing a few armor sets. Namely Dragonbone, Starmetal, Black ice, and Obsidian. I would love to see armor made with these materials, on par with silent legion. Maybe dragonbone has crazy damage reduction but low durability? There is a lot of room to make some cool stat combos as well. What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Originally the Vanir heavy armor was made out of Starmetal but they had to change it to steel in order to balance it out.

They changed it back? I thought it was still SM. Same with SL gear.

More armor options! why not? Specially if they make light/medium version (for cold) of Black Ice or Obsidian giving Accuracy stast, I’m in!

Silent Legion armor is basically Starmetal armor since it requires Starmetal to craft and repair.

As far as Dragonbone armor, I’m 100% on board.

Huh, that sorta explains why I have so much dragonbone. Hope they’re going to implement that I’ll be all set to craft :stuck_out_tongue:

If we’re talking about making armour from materials we don’t really seem to use… how about ash?

We could (even if it’s bogus) compress it to make diamond armours! :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.