Dragonbone question

Greetings All,
Are Dragonbone the best weapons in game?
There stats are 1 point higher than Starmetal.
All I want to know is just a yes or no please.
No spoilers
Thank You

No … expense wise … yes… sorry :woman_shrugging:

Yes! I use steel axe and spear and then at level 60 dragon bone. Very easy to get and it cost nothing to repair. The 2H sword is good for thralls too.

2 Likes

There isn’t a yes-or-no answer. There are pros and cons. And the answer keeps changing with each update.

They’re certainly among the best for certain uses. I’m trying to avoid spoilers, but I do want to point out one thing: they’re weight a lot.

2 Likes

King slayer pole arm isn’t that bad either…or not?

1 Like

low durabilty and heavy weight is their downside… the maintain cost and stats makes them the best when performance and cost ratio is calculated.
the best nah! there r many way better weapons than dragonbone , so id say they r a good lvl 60 starting weapons…

2 Likes

best is hard to say… Lets say, they are overall great for their costs.

2 patches ago Serpentman were also quite great. Then someone complained about the Dragonbone crafting costs compared to Serpentman and what was the outcome?

Serpentman weapons got nerfed :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Dragonbone are great to mass-produce for thrall guards, they are not great for players due to the low durability. At 60 you should be seeking out the good legendary weapons for personal use.

2 Likes

To put it simple, you can’t go wrong putting time into them.

3 Likes

This is pretty much what I think about them, too. Thralls don’t need to worry about equipment weight or durability, so dragonbone is perfect for arming a squad or three of household guards. But Legendary weapons, either those you can learn to craft yourself, or those found as loot, tend to be better - either for higher damage, or better durability, or stat boosts, or some special effect.

2 Likes

I’m liking the Legendary Stuff :alien: