Dungeonfinder for smaller Groups?

Yeah, i mean, wow classic does not have dungeon or raid finder, or teleport coins. and it is doing better than conan and retail wow combined :rofl:

1 Like

wow classic is currently hyped. in 12 years no one will play it more and there will be 1 or maybe 2 classic servers left.

a dungeon finder would be a good tool to change leveling process. and for new 80s to get pre raid, dungeon gear. you can even add different loot each weak to motivate dungeons.

aoc has great 6 dungeons and its a shame no one play it.

Because most of the people already have 4+ rings with gems and donā€™t do that crap anymore.

oh please, people played wow on private servers for years and still do.
And 15 year old game having 1-2 servers after another 12 years is quite of an achievement if you ask me. meanwhile Fury has 20 players and crom has whatā€¦ 100? 200? 300 during corona?

ā€œpre raid dungeon gearā€
yeah pre raid dungeon gear existed before RF was added, now RF is the thing people farm when hit 80, and they still got no clue what to do or how their classes work.

1 Like

That is it. Automated queuing up for dungeons does kill off responsibility, interaction, and, once again, raid leaderā€™s selection of what classes in what combination to bring by taking into account their abilities (recognized by names or answers) and gear. Plus, interaction already prepares for challenge ahead, while the absence of such leads to reluctance: just like in real life where people skip some classes for free but once they pay for them they try to attend each one of those.

I shall take it one step further and declare that by removing the Raid Finder, Funcom will gain higher quality of life in the game.

By placing proper gear into proper instances (read: exchange gear between Onslaught and the Lurker at least, if not remove epic or legendary gear from Onslaught completely), removing Raid Finder, and placing World Bosses into PVP areas, community will benefit much more. All of the Raid Finder shards should be placed into a raid that was least popular a week before.

Im dont talking about dungeons on 80+. im talking about the leveling process till 80 and maybe pre raid gear farming in the process 75 -80.

In 2020 no one cares about Player Interaction during the level process. Most people want to use the short time they have after work to make much progress as possible.

Sadly in modern games its login, do some Dungeons and log off. If you want to exist longer you have to modern your game. Player Interaction in WoW Classic works because of the high amount of players.

In AoC you have to search for hours to find a group in your level range. If you use a random dungeon finder to level up and eqip the players, it would be a nice tool for new players wo maybe stay and keep the game alive.

the problem in AoC is that low-lvl dungeons are pretty much useless, its faster to do some solo quests in WL than make grp to do quests in sanctum

Pre 80 dungeons are only for vanity gear, you go back and do them at 80, or the purist achievement. If there were unchained versions of the pre 80 dungeons, that were linked with a quest chain requiring you to finish all of them in any order, then people would do them constantly. Put a lockout that resets with raid lockout.

Cool new dungeons, quest chain that continues the story-lore, allowed to do every week = win.

1 Like

Please give me shards I am hankering for a shard stimulus package and that login reward is not enough if you give me shards I will be a good boy but if not I will want a shard toy shards in dungeons right now

6 Likes

If you get 25 shards from dungeons with a dungeon finder and 50 from raidfinder people will do both, this giving us a more active and varied game. and maybe a good addition to support new players in the leveling process.