Easter Survey - Building Requests

I couldn’t find another thread covering this topic so thought I would start one off.

In the Easter Survey Results report, Joel Bylos asked for us to elaborate further as to our Building requests going forward. Joel, you are correct in the belief that the building aspect of the game is very highly polished already and you should be rightfully proud of it, I believe most players enjoy building in this game.

For me personally, it’s to have more building aspects to give me more variety in my designs. There isn’t anything wrong with what you have, but I’m just greedy for more options.

I have written about some of my requests before but I will start a list here and hope that other players will add to it here:

1. A 2x2 doorway - I find the ordinary door is a bit too small at times and the gate is far too big, it would be nice to have something in between.

2, A curved foundation, like a 1/4 of a round pie, wedge. Naturally it would need walls and roof parts to match.

3, Fence Railings for the stairs so that from the outside, the fence flows along and up the stairs without a missing triangle at the top and bottom.

4, Stop the roof tops from penetrating through the floor above. I like to roof the inside of my house, but the floor above has lots of roof’s poking through. They used to trip you up, thankfully you guys solved that some time ago, but it would be nice if they could go completely if a ceiling was attached.

5, Have decorative strips to place around the sides of your buildings. In old buildings they would be used to get rain away from the wall. Currently I place roof parts inside to give be the effect on the outside. A simple strip that can be attached to the top of a wall would suffice.

6, With the curved foundations, a matching staircase would be nice to make tower staircases have a smaller footprint.

7, Larger windows, it’s always nice to look out over your empire from a kitchen or bedroom window. But, in PvE we still have the issue of players steeling through windows, hence No.8 request…

8, Windows. We have glass in the game, it would be nice to be able to fill our window spaces with glass to stop thieving hands coming in.

9, Ropes or Rope Ladders - for accessing a higher floor/loft space without the need to stair cases.

10, End parts to walls. If I have a wall end, it is uneven with bricks. An end piece to smooth off the wall would be good if I don’t intent to extend the wall.

11, An internal wall. Often I separate rooms with walls, but one room has an external wall, it would be nice to have a wall with internal skin on both sides.

I hope this gets it started, everyone else, please add to the list.

1 Like

12, Stairs to connect to a foundation which has been snapped up one third hight level to save you from needing to jump up the step.

Here’s the ongoing thread on new building tiles: https://forums.funcom.com/t/suggestion-for-new-or-missing-building-tiles/

That page claims I don’t have access to read it…

Don’t use this/my thread then guys, I will copy my text to this existing thread.

MOD’S - THIS THREAD COULD BE CLOSED OR REMOVED