Encumbrance/carry limit in server move

@Zeb
Another important thing to mention is the console. We play on Playstation so maybe errors can happen. In pc there are a lot posts with complaints of loosing characters on transfer etc. Not long ago @Ragnaguard, Palm522 and @Frillen did a lot of tests of server transferring in pc. It was totally clear back then that you cannot transfer over encumbered. The only test I ever did was in one of the characters you helped me to have from different accounts in my clan. I transfered from Exile lands to Siptah but 99% of encumbrance. It was done at once and successful. Other than that in the trim post Ignasi explains with every detail how things work. So there is no actual reason other than haste to act differently :man_shrugging:.
For what is worth, I am really happy that everything went well in your case. My heartly greetings to Barbarian :wink:, stay safe my friends and always have fun. I wish one day you decide to come on the El map. If you decide to come everything I own is yours, count on it.

1 Like

@anon83039162 is very helpful in posting this. Before now, I only have incoming players who are reporting arriving on our surviving server with full inventories. Not exactly reliable data, especially since none of them have offered their corpses.

I think there is an issue that can allow Full ENC, it was reported a while ago. Nothing nefarious, from what I saw, just a glitch. I’ll add Zeb’s account to the list of cases within that Bug Report.

3 Likes

Puede que no sea un fallo, y en los servidores que se van a fusionar permitan el traslado con inventario sobrecargado

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.