Enemynames in other languages, on an English game version

Online official
Bug/Misc
PvE-Conflict
EU

In the title, also a screenshot accompanied.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Log on a server
  2. Find this bug
  3. Laugh

1 Like

Hello Sig,

In which language do your server is set ?
(Is it a GPortal one ? :P)

Oh, EDIT didn’t read it was on official so yes it is probably set in German as this is the default setting for GPortal servers.

In my experience I found that the thrall / ennemies names and some IG messages are displayed in the server language and not in the language you selected in your client.

(Yes I laughed too the day I saw German unspeakable follower name instead of French :stuck_out_tongue:)

1 Like

So this is infact NOT a bug? This is the only time I see this happen though! :smiley:

Really I don’t know, I haven’t play on offi for à long time…
Maybe it was fixed but reappeared with the last patch… maybe it has always been there !

On my server everything alive is in English as it’s supposed to be but as soon as you kill a NPC its name turns to German (which is not wanted because it’s a bit confusing).

Well I don’t think it’s a major issue anyway. Just something funny.

True, but still annoying and possibly worse when the game suddenly uses a language one does not understand.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.