Entire Base Disappeared on PS4 Officai

Hi There ,

I play on the PS4 on offical server No. 3207. I was offline over the weekend and when i returned my entire base had disappeared apart from 1 water well and 2 dancing Thralls.

In the event log there was no sign off “Decay” or that another player had destroyed anything. Other bases within sight seemed unaffected. Is this a know bug or can you think what may have caused this?

I love your game but as you can understand this has been very frustrating and is quite disheartening. I don’t want to rebuild my entire base again only to have it disappear.

Any response to this will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Ed

Hi there,

This is currently a known issue. The developers are currently working on investigating the issue. Please keep a lookout for more info soon.

I have a wall on my base that keeps disappearing as well not whole base just that one wall every time I rebuild it the next day it’s gone

Hi Mashmellow,

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly.

Do you know if the issue is more likely to persist in the same area, as in should i try to rebuild in a different location?

Can it only happen when offline?

If there is already a thread for this i would be very happy for you to direct me to it?

Kind regards,
Ed

So far most of the reports that I have seen have had it happening while offline. As far as I know, it is not area based but rather a defect in the entire building system.

There isn’t exactly a single thread about it. There are a couple kind of scattered around. I went ahead and moved this one to the PS4 Updates and Bug Reports for more visibility on the issue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.