We recently announced a temporary change we’ve put in place for Conan Exiles on PC affecting its availability in Steam’s Family Sharing feature. Please read the full announcement here before proceeding:
As this is a topic that is drawing a lot of attention and feedback, we’d like for you to direct all your feedback and related questions in this thread.
We’re going to merge all similar threads into this one and try to answer your questions to the best of our capacity. Please make sure your question hasn’t been answered before posting it. Please do also keep our Community Guidelines in mind when interacting within our community.
Thanks again for your feedback and understanding.
Just to clarify a few common points (FAQ of sorts):
- This change is temporary until we implement a few tools ingame, and it will be reverted to the previous state once they’re in place.
- We have no ETA yet on when that is going to be but as soon as we possibly can.
- Some players provided some helpful tips in the meanwhile:
-What options are available? by @Multigun
- There is no plans to modify decay timers to adjust for this change.
- If the fix takes longer than anticipated, we will reevaluate accordingly.