Favorite NPC in the game

Haven’t seen this one, so I will throw it out there. Wolf. I also saw someone make a crack about liking Bong Cha… >.>
<.<
I… actually really do like her. I also really like Daimon Kiyoto’s crazy ■■■ lol.

3 Likes

Kirsten Geary. No competition. I remember doing a topic on this at some point as well and Kirsten Geary got the most votes out of any character back then. :wink:

1 Like

Hence why I didn’t outright call him a villain. No one is that cut and dry in this game. That said, he doesn’t like us and our little ‘Clubs’. So I slot him in ‘Antagonist’ or at least ‘Person to look out for.’

1 Like

Of course KG and Inbeda (with his mask).

And Dr.Klein. How could I forget. I hope we will meet him again. Old ■■■■ occult base in Antarctica? Other side of Moon? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The fact it is so hard to pick just one is testament to the writing. Harumi on one day, Saïd the next, and for totally different reasons. Even relatively minor characters like Alina are a joy to watch. So can I just pick Scriv?

3 Likes

Kirsten Geary and Ricky Pagan.
I’ll refer people to Ricky’s cutscenes on Youtube when people want to know what I mean by “not like anything you’ve seen in an MMO before”.

1 Like

Dr. Klein by far, he is the only one I still listen to when I meet him

1 Like

Ricky Pagan-Hes the ultimate Badass.

2 Likes

As I said on the TSW forums whenever this thread came up (and it comes up often), it’s hard for me to choose. I’d just give you a top 3 because they’re all pretty close to each other for me.

Kirsten Geary, Edgar, Saïd.

You could include The Pyramidion in that list if he’s considered an NPC.

It needs to be favorite in a zone!
Sonnac trumps Geary or Bong Cha. Dame Julia is a hoot too.

Sol Islands:
Love Andy and his kitties.
Montag - he’s a hoot.
Poor Tyler Freeborn.

Egypt:
Toss up between Said and Nassir.
Amir

Transylvania: (Find these less memorably than the earlier zones)
Cucuvea
The Brothers Blaga.
Callisto & Orochi with bear.

Kaidan:
Damian & Ricky Pagan, another toss up. Although Inbeda is funny in his way.

Lisa Hui

//////

2 Likes

Saccharissa <3

“You, me on a beach of razor-fossils. The Vultures of Leng plucking your nerve-endings like a fabulous instrument. Call me some time?”

Also, Rose. Kick ■■■ Templar!

6 Likes

Inbeda or Said here

Daimon Kiyota is one of my favorites.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Everyone knows that Kirsten Geary is GOD. Worship her!

1 Like

lol u misspelled dog! :smiley:

1 Like

Norma Creed and Mama Abena in means of NPCs that can be found and talked to. (I am still am very sad about the fact, that we couldn’t keep the torch)

But in general: Alex McCall. :smoking:

1 Like

Nasir
if the apocalypse happens tomorrow he’d still be partying

1 Like

Dr. Klein. Followed very closely by Kirsten Geary.

Their powers combined?

“Philistines! Does this look like my care face?!”

In terms of quality… like if I had to listen to one of the npcs give a lecture on something Richard Sonnac has to be one of the greatest speakers it terms of pacing, tone, and delivery, the voice actor just had beautiful timing and rhythm for the character and it was pleasant to hear him speak.

Personality wise I thought that Saïd or Nassir were some of my favorites… they made me laugh. (even though I hated Egypt in general)

3 Likes