Feedback & Suggestions

I am almost positive that in TSW officers could check that, I don’t know if the same is still possible in SWL tho.

Sadly not. We had logs of Pax deposits and withdrawls, but not objects.

And in SWL the log in CB are useless actually

More enemy variety in OD.
I remember there used to be scarecrows in there when it first came out. Don’t think I’ve seen any Ak’ab, Demon hyenas, Fata Padurii, Golems, Komainu, Kongamoto, Orochi drones, Scorpions, Wendigo, or Werewolfs.

The old Chronicles window from TSW.
It was ultimately pointless but it was a little bit of extra competitiveness between players and cabals that was pretty fun.

The missing dungeons and raids (obviously).
I’d rather they release them one by one than all at once if that’s what they had planned. It’ll slowly add more variety and I’m pretty sure most the community would rather that happen than all at once.

Aegis system.
I can’t be the only one that liked it… It was pretty important for the Tokyo dungeons iirc. I actually enjoyed it despite the grind too since it gave me something to do since I had max gear back in TSW.

More PvP.
At this point the PvP scene is more dead than Warframes… The old PvP maps and modes would be a great way to get more people doing that again.

Squatting emote.
The vampires have it, can we finally get it?

Missing items.
The Tank Commander Blade item (and the other missing one) would be great. Even if it’s just in the museum vendor for 100k shards.

Adjust brightness in OD.
Half the time the only reason some enemies get past is because the level is dark enough they blend in with the shadows and you miss them/

3 Likes

Employ more staff in the SWL departments please.

11 Likes

Scarecrows might have only ever been in the Seek & Preserve Scenario. But I agree that anything new to fights would be a relief.
The leaderboards page might be what you are looking for.
Also check out Emotes > Stances > Sitting: Lookout. This might be the one you are wanting?

1 Like

Yeah you’re right on the Scarecrows… Either way, it would be good for new enemies in the OD.
The leaderboards page sort of is what I mean, but there was drop down options for comparing cabals, and members within your own cabal too.

[Interface] For a character’s highest known item power to be included in their Character Sheet stats, as this is the number checked by the Activity Finder and also in determining some mission difficulty.

1 Like

As a result of a series of unfortunate events some previous suggestions I’ve made on my behalf and for a friend :dog2: have gone missing… So I thought putting some of the more important ones back.

This one is for you Jac;

3 Likes

Just use a normal sprint. :v:

7 Likes

6 Likes

There is but from the #1801 I’m assuming this is a Conan Exiles issue and their procedure is probably different. :v:

[PvE] Agents with +hit rating would have had been nice to have.

3 Likes

Suggested Achievements:

• Beating each of the special guests in the Rosenbrawl (either combined as 1, 1 each or in themed groups so more can be added later/seasonally).
  • Unseen for the sniper in South Africa (maybe a speed run? maybe just avoiding getting shot+mines?)
  • Getting level 50 weapon specialty in the 9 core weapons.
  • Make Rocket Launcher and Chainsaw XP visible in the menu, add fists there as well, add achievements for getting 50 in each.
3 Likes

<3

2 Likes

Glad you like it. And thanks again for your help the other day.

[Items/Pets] More Fungoid Cosmetics! :mushroom:

• Dark Agartha clothing item/s!
  • Mini Fruiting body multil-pets!
  • A sprint that leaves a mushroom trail! like GR-002.
  • Characters titles; Smoking Shroom! and Fungal Spawner of Leng!
3 Likes

Hire more developers.

6 Likes

Conan Cache.

8 Likes