Feedback & Suggestions

Doesn’t boobuilds offer that?

Boobuilds is terrible for my game. Had to remove it.

1 Like

I know its probably been suggested already, but please - remove the deserter debuff that’s applied. It’s more of a hindrance to those who suffer from multiple crashes, which results in pre-formed groups having to disband or seek others while waiting it out, and this can happen multiple times in a day causing unnecessary frustration.
TBH I really don’t understand nor see it’s purpose as being useful or needed.

1 Like

Please create an alternate finger talisman signet to buff ‘Special’ abilities. I hardly ever use my basic ability, so it is annoying to have what feels like a wasted gear slot, but I do regularly use my special abilities.

Please create a few Hit/X glyph combinations, with like 2/3rds to 1/3rds coefficients. Having to lug around a mostly useless second Hit Glyph is just kind of annoying.

And as always…PLEASE GOD WE ARE DESPERATE TO HAVE THE MISSING ‘ELITE’ DUNGEONS (AND RAIDS!) BACK! Eido, Facility, SH, MANUFACTURY!

1 Like

Would be kind of neat to have to choose between a special or basic signet for that slot.

Honestly just get rid of signets, they’re a garbage “mechanic” and don’t really offer any meaningful choices to the player :v:

Please don’t, just make excess hit convert into crit power or something.

[SUGGESTION]
Silver morph suit PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAASSEE!!!

Silver is where it’s at.

2 Likes

Suggestion: Make the handrails in the museum as slidey as the ones in Anarchy Online!

1 Like

Buffing the Winter Holiday Champions to match the player sucks. I’m E17 and “defeat more winter holiday champions” takes me longer than completing Dark Agartha due to all the teleporting and running around, and then the reward is still 4 little lootbags containing cosmetics worth 20 shards each.

Plus they’re absolutely lethal to anyone else who shows up while I’m fighting…

Really it’s getting me onboard with the other player who asked to be able to revoke E17 status… it makes the game less tedious the less IP you bothered with, since the last 2-3 e-levels are purely increase in IP with no increase in combat strength.

1 Like

Take a low-level friend with you or roll a new character yourself?

That was me ! But I’ve made my peace, said my goodbyes to all the achievements I will never get and went for defensive glyphs. Now I need 50% more time to kill any boss, but that obviously means 50% more joy out of them, right ? Right!
And once in a while my client is so nice to me and crashes just at the right moment
so I can do the bosses twice for the same reward! Isn’t that wonderful ?

1 Like

These new patron chests interfere with LOS at Lairs & regionals. Can they not be smaller? Or perhaps only one? They seem very oversized and numerous making a tight space even tighter sometimes.

Not a huge issue but design could have been smaller.

2 Likes

Sometimes that patron chest LOS is a good thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Can we have at least one day where
[Ultrasonic Anti-personnel Cannon]
Works in Agartha on people?

1 Like

Social media, such as Twitter.com or Facebook.com is a great way to inform your player base about updates/promotions & delays.
You should use it more. @Funcom
EDIT - Or update the launcher accordingly that the server is “online” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Not everyone uses discord for one reason or another.

I would like to have a secondary way to get Jack Boone as an agent. :smiley:

1 Like

There shouldn’t be any item that is “best in slot” that is exclusive to the point of bestowed as a gift from Funcom to individuals. Competition or not it’s absurd.

2 Likes

Absurd is the right word, especially when there is little or no competition being held – and those few are made by players, not Funcom. There isn’t even a guarantee that such a player-based competition would include Jack Boone as a reward.

1 Like

Jack Boone isn’t “best in slot.” They don’t even have unique benefits. They grant +490 HP and +2000 Protection.

For simple reasons alone, like avoiding accusations of favouritism. But a BiS item to be only a gift from a dev or rep of funcom is just not something that should be happening really. So i agree, have it put in to the pool of other agents or as a login reward for an event, perhaps Anniversary.