Feedback thread: Server loading and connectivity issues after 2.3

Funcom do this for your loyal fans…

For the love of Yog… PLEASE turn the decay timer off. For us, us who are passionate about your game! Who spend their hard-earned money and spent their precious, oh sooo precious time that we will never get back. I dont think this is too much to ask. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

This concern has been forwarded and we’ll be sure to share any relevant news as soon as we have them.

Please keep this thread on topic, thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you!

@Hugo I think one of Gportal make this. Look before we get update we can from restart to 12:00 am play and join, look where is beginning to work at 12:00 Am and then you see what i mean. This is a internal problem in Gportal…

America
PS5
150+ Download 10+ Upload Wired Connection
PVE-C #3828
Before Update 2.3 usually after 15:00 CDT
After Update 2.3 anytime

For what its worth, after another round of unsuccessful attempts to log into #3828 yesterday, after reading about the success of others logging into PVE-C #3827, I figured I would give it a try. I logged onto that server without any issue. After some time on 3827, I logged out, and attempted to login to 3828 again. I was still not able to login. I went back to 3827, and was able to login with no issues.

When the loading issues occurs on the PS5, it crashes to the dashboard, and allows me to log a report to Sony. I have submitted several dozen reports over the past week. Perhaps reaching out to Sony, and seeing if they have anything diagnostically relevant to the connection issue might be a good idea.

2 Likes
  • South KOREA (ASIA)

• PS4 Pro

• LAN
    NAT Type-Type 1
    communication speed (download) 503.7Mbps. Communication speed (upload) 90.3Mbps

• PVE-C 4116 - 2021 04 19 ~ Now

• AM 01:38 GMT ~
      After the update, all official pve-c Asian servers are closed and cannot even be accessed.
2 Likes

Region: GER
Server: 3052
Console: ps4 pro
Connection: WiFi
Speed: 50-60 MPs d/l around 15-16 MPs u/l

Time anytime now since update, before update the window dwindled down to 5 minutes after server reset that’s 4:15-4:20 am GMT

2 Likes

PS4 Server 3041 PVE-C
Wifi with Fiber 1Gbps Cable

Could log in anytime after work 5pm Central US time. But in October 2020 it went from 3pm you had to be logged in. Then it went to 11am and now the only window is 3 hours after reset. If not logged in then cannot play at all.

2 Likes

europe
console model ps4
wifi unknown speed. But not slow.
the game crashes every 10 minutes and produces error

1 Like

To Check internet speed:

PS MENU > SETTINGS > NETWORK > TEST INTERNET CONNECTION > CONNECTION SPEED (Download)

• Your region: USA
  • Console model: PS5
  • Connection speed, LAN - 11.24 MBS
  • Server number: 3828
  • Time: 6:57pm EST

For the record I do not have a character on this server I was testing for someone. Would not come out of the load screen for 7:03pm EST loading bar was full but never let me into the server to make a character.

Average Load time onto my usually PVE server is 00:45:55
I won’t reveal the server number publicly because I feel like it could get flooded that way and it would not be fair to the people playing on it already. :slight_smile:

• Your region: USA
  • Console model: PS5
  • Connection speed, LAN - 11.24 MBS
  • Server number: 3053
  • Time: 7:06pm EST

I do have a character on this one but have not played on it in a year or more, Just wanted to test a second PVE-C server. Same outcome as the other test, loading bar filled fully but never loaded in. Ended my try at 7:10pm Est

8 Likes

Please turn decay timers off on all pve-c servers for those of us who can’t get online. Thank you

2 Likes

Thank you wak for the help!

2 Likes

@ItsKing_Byron by the grace of Yog, decay timers are off.

4 Likes

We had an update from the community manager on my original post… Anyway Great news! The decay timers have been turned off as of about 8-9 hours ago!!!

Take a look at my post if you haven’t already;

2 Likes

So i just went into the only working server 3827 and the decay timers are in fact still running… i hope this is not the case in the broken servers. @AndyB @Hugo

4 Likes

Thanks, looking into it.

4 Likes

Thank you kindly @AndyB

1 Like
  • EU
  • PS4
  • 44 download , 30 upload on WIFI
  • 3042 connection to pve-conflict server wasn’t always stable but after upgrade is impossible to connect to the server.
    *UTC +2 Central European
2 Likes

@AndyB

3827 is now infinite loading screen

2 Likes