Freezing / frame rate issues at Boundry Spillway. Any suggestions?

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: online co-op
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Performance
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE
Region: [Please enter your server region] US

[Describe the bug here] When entering the Boundry Spillway, the game will freeze up and the framerate will drop to an unplayable level. Major slowdown for me. I play with my wife co-op (not on a server) and she does not get the slowdown and freezing. I played single player tonight and got the same issues. Running gtx 980 16gb ram and i7 6700k, so ive got the hardware to run the game. I have issues where the elephants are located it’s just the higher ground where Tiger White is and the water. Once I drop back down the game still slows down until I’m dead and respawn. PLS HELP!!

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Enter Swagger Rock
  2. Go North to confront Tiger White
  3. Get to his higher ground
  4. then watch the Frame rate drop to unbearable levels.
1 Like

I have this problem on maney parts of map fps stay 80 + but gpu gows up to 100% for a sec this is global problem and it started after the december patch, as i kniw they will fix it on new patch, but consider the bad update histori of this team i dout this will be fix

So a clean install would not work?

No. The problem is the game not your pc. If we are talking abaut the same problem. I tested on other games and my gtx 1060 with 6gb ram runs smood, only on conan i get spikes evrey time.

Hey there @Dan_Gee

We’re sorry you’re experiencing issues while playing Conan Exiles. Please take a look at our recently posted guide to common technical issues, in particular in the performance section, and see if applying that workaround fixes this problem for you.

We’re also working on performance and optimization improvements in our upcoming patches that will aim to solve this issue without having to recur to temporary workarounds.
Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.