Freezing in battle pass and in general/other bugs

platform: PlayStation 4

server: 3529

type: pve

map: exiled lands

bugs problems: I literally just logged in for today and not even three minutes in I go to my battle pass and immediately froze also caused my whole entire PlayStation to freeze. I keep getting extreme lag, extreme rubberbanding, texture issues including the ground, armor, my body, followers and animal textures loading in constantly unloading reloading with all of these.

I sometimes freeze come back in to find out I died from something stupid because I froze to only find out I spawned in a dungeon for some reason so I have to remove bracelet and hope I get my body in time.

These bugs that many people including myself daily just about every hour no exaggeration is extremely irritating, causes the performance of the game to be poor and makes the game an unenjoyable experience when I get on knowing that I am going to have to deal with this 5-10 times a day if not more. I love the game but I don’t even want to play it at the moment because I just get in an irritated mood and become very frustrated a lot of times because I want to play this amazing game but these bugs and performance issues make it unenjoyable at the moment.

PLEASE FIX FUNCOM!

I’d love to play Conan’s in a good state of performance and stability again and not have to worry about these issues I support you and Conan exiles but this is frustrating please fix.

3 Likes

I am with you on that. My wife had the waking up in newbie river pulling bracelet to go to bed ended up in a dungeon pulling bracelet again back to bed swam out and got her stuff. @joeyguitardude . Crazy :crazy_face:

3 Likes

yea dude I hope they come out with a patch really soon :sob:

2 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

I’m replying to all these threads that I can find trying to get the problem brought to light. The game is pretty much unplayable on PS4 & even for some PS5 players.

I literally tried playing the game yesterday and it was nothing but constant lags and freezing. I ended up frozen at least once every 15 minutes, if not in a shorter time frame, for sometimes even just walking. Logging in flashes the screen to black repeatedly. Crom forbid you try to look at battle pass on an online server. :woman_facepalming:
Needless to say I played less than 2 hours of that bull, just journeyed to my friend’s base.

We deserve a response. We as players payed money for the game/dlc/gamepass & as such we deserve to have a working game.

2 Likes

thank you for this keep spreading message guys hopefully they will do something I am downloading the 1.83 patch released today hopefully it will fix some issues. if not hopefully they will release another to focus on these. we definitely deserve some sort of recognition even if they have to post one post on here or Twitter or something just to be like “hey guys sorry for the issues as of late we are working on resolving these issues” or something like that y’know.

4 Likes

[quote=“joeyguitardude, post:6, topic:210202, full:true”] even if they have to post one post on here or Twitter or something just to be like “hey guys sorry for the issues as of late we are working on resolving these issues” or something like that y’know.
[/quote]

“Please look forward to it.”
-Yoshi P, FFXIV

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.