Funcom fail payment

funcom will not sell me funcom points to use the item store!

And… can you maybe state the reason WHY they don’t want to sell FC points to you?
Is there a payment issue? Is there an issue with the item shop or the account page?

Without any information noone will be able to help you.

no help any way it is funcom payment issue

Was on the phone with my bank when funcom failed payment every thing on this end was watched by my banker. Funcom never asked my bank for money ! just fail payment !

Funcom Holds all the cards ! there game funcom controlled and if they dont want my money nothing I can do!

Same thing here dude, so I just bought a ship upgrade in Star Citizen

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble completing payments. We aren’t able to help you directly with any account or billing issues you may be experiencing through the forums, however.

For help with billing issues like this, please submit an email support ticket using the web form at http://help.funcom.com/.

As announced, we are still experiencing extended wait times due to heavy support traffic:

Please don’t be alarmed if you’ve been waiting longer than expected for a reply to your email support ticket. We’re working to process everyone’s requests as quickly as possible. We thank you for your understanding and patience in this matter.

1 Like