Funcom please wake up and smell the roses

Hi,

Checking for some time now, is there any news/hopes for a time limited pve server ( like saga ) happening?
That was prety fun, if this time you get it right :

• no pl in xibaluku
  • no aa exploit in dragon spine
  • and ofc no RF

Put some exp/aa boost in itemshop so you can get some cash, i would jump back in for sure.
Just talking about it gives me flashbacks of kk and mona runs :smile:

You canā€™t do KK/Mona on Crom? There are groups for it in global, if not I am sure there are people that are interested at least :smiley:

The idea is to get back the feeling of progress-achievement with a new toon on a server where you canā€™t ā€œcheatā€ with rf and being caried by other geared/AA people, there is no point of doing it on crom :tired_face:

I do agree PvE saga was fun, but for me it was most likely just a one time thing. I donā€™t need it again personally. I get where youā€™re coming from, but the point is to do stuff because itā€™s fun, old dungeons are still fun to do even if itā€™s on OP toons. Go do more of Dragonā€™s Spine ones, or Paikang dungeons, Unchained etc.

Better idea to implement a weekly dungeon questline that gives shards just like RF. that would increase the reason to do em

7 Likes

^thisss