Funcom what were you thinking? Why would you do this?

Game mode: [Online | pvp official ]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [NA]

[For real funcom why do you do the things that you do. I made a thread over a year ago that had a lot of responses from people all having the same lag and rendering issues that I am. And all these problems are still prevalent. And we problem pop up after every update.

For instance after this last update you added the underwater palace and a few other things and now there is this land already claimed glitch that I am experiencing. So I’ve had a base on top of the mountain that is directly above the crevice on the snow line in grid 11-D. No one is built anywhere near not below or next to and yet as I am. Building my wall around the mountin I keep getting a message popping up that says land is already claimed. Like I have a foundation placed and then I try to place the next one and it says la d already claimed but then I can put another foundation on the other side of it. Even though if the land is claimed in between the two I should not be able to lace the third one. It has cause me to not be able to build my wall how I need to build it. Please stop adding new stuff to the game and just fix the existing problems first. I will not pay for anymore dlc’s until things get better. Majority of these issues have been here for far to long. I’m using a ps4 pro on official server 3564 pvp NA

I almost forgot about another new issue. Why can we not climb in caves now and this problem has also made it to where we can no longer farm for black ice in the frost temple. So you made building more exspensive and then took a huge farming area for black ice away from use. You tripled the amount of black ice it takes to make one foundation and took the best black ice farming location away. That is the dumbest thing ever. Either make the building mats cheaper or give us back the ability to farm the frost temple. Thank you

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

+1
And please fix the Black Ice spot at the Frost Temple…

Please refer to the PC Hotfix released on Sunday for reference to various bugs you have noticed. PS4 and Xbox are currently going through certification for the same.

For PS4 performance issues, refer to the already existing thread.

1 Like

The land already claimed thing isn’t a glitch. What happened is that somebody placed a foundation but it disappeared. It should decay in a couple days.

Nah bro I will try and take a screen shot of what I am talking to trust me this is a glitch. I forgot to mention that I would log into game and half of my base would say land already claimed like if I were trying to place a craft table or something. I would have to log off and back on like 4 times before it would go away. That has happend 4 times. But the other spots are not becuase of other people’s foundations. My base has been in this location for 3 months and no one was or had built here.

ty for the infos…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.