Game get down the input video detection and i have to restart my pc manually

There is a problem that I do not know if it is related to the fact that there is a base that lags the whole server and also to me, in particular, that the video input is not recognized by the graphics or the motherboard, that is, at a certain moment the screens are turned off and you can see that it says: “no video input is detected” I do not know if it’s a game problem or it’s a problem that people approach the giant base on the server in the northern part of the grid G8 or is the game itself.

PC:
------------------
System Information

Time of this report: 6/5/2019, 18:36:49
        rating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 
             Language: Spanish 
  System Manufacturer: To be filled by O.E.M.
         System Model: To be filled by O.E.M.
            Processor: AMD FX(tm)-9590 Eight-Core Processor            (8 CPUs), ~4.5GHz
               Memory: 24576MB RAM
  Available OS Memory: 24476MB RAM
            Page File: 8137MB used, 19922MB available
          Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
      DirectX Version: DirectX 12                 
            Card name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
         Manufacturer: NVIDIA
            Chip type: GeForce RTX 2070
       Display Memory: 20269 MB
     Dedicated Memory: 8031 MB
        Shared Memory: 12238 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (144Hz)
          Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
          Monitor Model: BenQ EX3200R
             Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (143.855Hz)
             Output Type: Displayport External

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
          Monitor Model: ASUS VP228
          Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
          Output Type: HDMI

Model: KINGSTON  SV300S37A120G SATA Disk Device
           Total Space: 113.5 GB
                    Model: CT1000MX 500SSD1 SATA Disk Device
           Total Space: 953.9 GB

I don’t want to alarm you, but I had the same issue time ago and it was the graphic cards temperature rising up when it was working too hard (a base that cause lag because very big requires your graphic card to work absorbing more power).

Because I wasn’t expert at the time I totally cooked a graphic card this way.

Search on internet some monitoring program to take care of your graphic cards temperature and assure you it do not reach too high values.

If you’ll find this is your problem, if previously it worked without issue like this with the same game, check if the cooling system on your PC is still working properly, if the problem is the temerature but the colling system work as intended improuve it because probably your graphic card requires more.

If the problem is related to temperature or power consumed by your graphic card, it could be also it has some problems.

There are online programs to check if your graphic card is working as intended if you search them.

Thanks for answer and I will check all that advices.
Thanks again.

Great advice this.
I had several ctd’s and bsod’s for a couple of days. Was sure it was gpu or cpu. Cpu was running 90 deg.
I removed and reseated them with new heat sink paste. The cpu temp went down to around 80 deg but I still had the crashes.
I ended up doing the paper clip test (Google it) on my psu thinking this is a waste of time. Turns out my 9 year old psu was dying. Replaced it and haven’t had an issue since. My cpu now runs between 55 and 70.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.