Game Just Disapears At Start

I would be happy to, who should I send them to?

true 13 days without playing, lots of people complaining just today ask for something, and a shame we will be more how many days without playing? will there be compensations ?

if you can tell us when the fix will come out, we’d be grateful

My logs (zipped): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IZWRXFnBBP-naBjf25vK7Wiosp7RePt_?usp=sharing

Originally, ran on my win 10 home. Installed some mods, the big update came out, and then it stopped working. Kept giving me these issues randomly and in no particular order:

1. Not enough video memory when trying to allocate for a texture.
  2. Sudden exit without error when the menu loads the funcom live services popup.
  3. Fatal error during item 2 above.

Solution attempts

1. Reinstall graphics drivers.
  2. Move Conan to a dedicated hard drive.
  3. Use an OS (windows) from another computer with zero driver updates – this WORKED even after driver updates until I added mods, then game didn’t work (as above), removed conan completely (it had it’s own HDD) AND unsubscribed from ALL mods – then it hasn’t worked since.
  4. Create page files – a fix for Fortnite with the terxture error.
  5. Remove the Funcom Live Services plugin (fixed the issue once before, but not now).

Hardware Note
I would love to blame my hardware, OS, background processes or whatnot. However, that was ruled out when I dropped a laptop’s OS and HDD into the computer and it worked fine… until I added mods, which broke it thereafter, even after unsubscribing from ALL mods and a fresh install of the game.

System Specs
Gateway DX4380G-UW308
6GB DDR3 1600mhz RAM
1TB 5400 rpm HDD [Win 10.2004 Home]
AMD A6-5400K [Dual Core 3.6 ghz] APU with Radeon HD 7540D
[BIOS set 512MB VRAM]

System Modifications
Added two 298.08GB 7200 rpm [laptop] disk drives
One is a system disk (+ 16GB page file partition) [Windows 10.1904 Pro]
Other exclusively runs Conan (+ 8GB pagefile partition when game stopped working)

New Solution Attempt
Reinstall VC Redist (x64) from Microsoft

Result
Game just disappears, no error message, when Live Services popup is up.

Log File
ConanSandbox-2020-9-29.01.25.24.log

https://forums.funcom.com/t/bye-bye-exiles-due-to-total-lack-of-support-from-funcom/140509?u=narelle

I have been having the same problem, but for some reason im not even getting the intro movie. I have done every guide and how to to fix it and its just the same thing over and over again.

The intro movies never played on my computer even before the updates. (My laptop does play the movies, with stutter, but it only renders half of each object’s mesh. The mesh issue was before the big update.)

New Solution Attempt
Apply AMD fix below

[/script/engine.audiosettings]
bDisableMasterEQ=True

Result
Game disappears, no error message, when Live Services popup is up.

Log File
ConanSandbox-2020-9-29-10.35.52.log

New Solution Attempt
Found a Conan install from Sept 11 2020 on external HDD.
Ran conan off it. Game loaded perfectly.
Copied the executable to current install and ran.
Computer locked up during splashscreen. Not even keyboard lights would toggle.

Maybe there’s something to that?

Result
At least I can play the game again, but I’ll need to prevent updates. Steam Offline ftw.

Hello I need to ask but do you use windows 10 Home or Pro?

Here is my log file.

both

For those of you experiencing issues, could you try to also reinstall DirectX? A user reported this fixed this issue for them.

Thank you also for sending your log files, they’ve been relayed to our team to see where the issue is.

1 Like

I downloaded and installed that but no good, I get the exact same problem.

2 Likes

installed and continues same problem

1 Like

Keep on flagging, you ain’t going to resolve a thing. But also my reply won’t solve anything, sadly…

Im going to wait for a answer to this issue from funcom for a bit…if nothing comes out to clarify this mess…going After legal means of solving it(looking at William1 topic my hopes barely exist)

…to much money payed for this game and not a Single explanation why Conan Exiles entered Early Access for the second time…(your forums are filled up with Bugs reports affecting both Main game and Siptah…

any news on problem?

Sigh

1 Like

Anyone who has not yet please post your logs to help find a solution.

1 Like