Game still a POS?

• AI
  • Server performance
  • Purges
  • Exploits(btw the latest fix did not fix the exploit it was supposed to fix)
  • Dissapearing items/bodies/thralls
  • World being static and comming alive visually around you
  • Mobs/Thralls/Pets teleporting all the time(linked to server performance and very poor AI)

You can keep adding stuff like pets and animations but it is all worthless when the above is not fixed first. Just my personal opinion.

6 Likes

Thralls -

Thralls throw ‘machine gun fire’ axes.
Thralls disappear when clubed to unconsciousness (still)
Thralls are immortal under tent areas when useing a bow (still)
Thralls never use a shield.
Thralls do not aggro attackers (still)
Thralls have one hp on server restarts antill you relog in then there hp starts going up (still)
Thralls clothing will randomly default to rag clothing after changing there clothing (even if you make them naked)
Follower thralls (bearers) will suicide off cliffs lift’s and steps by just running off them.
Thralls do not disappear long after a player has left the server and stoped playing the game leaveing floating thralls everwhere on none pvp servers.
Thralls get stuck in water and do not know how to get out of it.
Thralls randomly disappear from there posts.
Thralls can still drop through building blocks.
Thralls in the world can still spawn multiples on one spawn point making 2-3-4 or more thralls spawn and look like one is standing there when there are several
Thralls in puge’s are naked IF you can get them to work on a none moded server or you just get a world boss come to destroy you.
Thralls ‘cooking’ in the wheels of pain randomly reset.

Building
Random blocks will get 1hp when placed.
You do not get xp from building/crafting from the hotbar.
Random Building parts will disappear from buildings (not from decay or damage) normally triangular roofing/flooring.
You can not place palisades anymore but then again thay where nerfed so much because people where abusing the dumb wold boss AI to farm them that thay are now useless as defence anyway.
Water wells (STILL) dry up and never refill.
Fish traps are still buggy AF! stop working and randomly disappear.
Bee hives will stop working and never give you honey.

THIS POST IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND NOT FINISHED
(ive just goten bored of typing i am not even 10% done)

2 Likes

I’ve seen some of the items (12/22) you’ve listed but not all of them. Never have had a problem shooting thralls under a tent with a bow if I was not under one though I have had the “can’t hit them in melee under a tent” which I resolved by hitting the tent supports once or twice before attacking a thrall.

Can you fix ps4 single player/co-op seems to crash after awhile over and over even after starting a new game or back up game data even after new game it will hit you randomly with a blue screen crash and are forced to start over as the crash will just keep happening. This is the only game I have that does this and online server’s are a waste right now with the exploit going on can’t be online 24/7. And no more soon more like get on this before your game is dead and forgotten to other games your fans are asking you please don’t let all of passionate fans down. I know your devs are working hard on this hopefully. There’s a bug for you can you have the dev’s fix this asap even though it’s been asked for weeks on the ps4 forums. Here’s another bug admin panel Fly and ghost still don’t work in single player co-op. Crossbows we need these please I tryed these out on ps4 you removed the bolts in the latest patch I found them in the old patch good to have 2 ps4 with one having the old patch on it. Is it cause the arrows stay floating in air or they don’t hold the crossbow correctly. Thank you Jen’s I really hope some of these get worked out I’m the only person left on my friends list playing this game anymore even with the bugs and exploits sucks at the moment everyday I hope you patch or fix it with nothing done is very disappointing. As your responses say hopefully soon.:pensive::sweat::cry:

yeah that would still technically be working around a bug in game.- what you do.

I like this part, leave it alone :grinning: btw the above doesn’t always work either

Everything does not just thralls
 animals
 your character

I really agree with everything else @cooperman66 please add more!

Thralls are immortal under tent areas when useing a bow (still)

Should have been fixed a few patches ago (I think it was patched early August if I remember right). Are you sure this is still happening? If so, you should report it.

Thralls do not aggro attackers (still)

Talked about in Friday’s stream and how improvements to this system are coming to test live “very soon”

Thralls have one hp on server restarts antill you relog in then there hp starts going up (still)

Fixed on test live

Thralls do not disappear long after a player has left the server and stoped playing the game leaveing floating

Fixed on test live

thralls everwhere on none pvp servers.

Fixed on test live

Thralls get stuck in water and do not know how to get out of it.

Fix discussed on live stream today, coming to test live as previously mentioned

Thralls randomly disappear from there posts.
Thralls can still drop through building blocks.
Thralls in the world can still spawn multiples on one spawn point making 2-3-4 or more thralls spawn and look like one is standing there when there are several
Thralls ‘cooking’ in the wheels of pain randomly reset.
Random Building parts will disappear from buildings (not from decay or damage) normally triangular roofing/flooring.

Might be server performance related. A huge performance patch is about to go through player testing “soon”, discussed in Friday’s stream.

You can not place palisades anymore but then again thay where nerfed so much because people where abusing the dumb wold boss AI to farm them that thay are now useless as defence anyway.

Works fine for me

Water wells (STILL) dry up and never refill.

Fixed on test live

Fish traps are still buggy AF! stop working and randomly disappear.

Fixed on test live

Bee hives will stop working and never give you honey.

Fixed on test live

2 Likes

That it is, and it does work around the problem :slight_smile:

I seriously can’t believe some of those bugs are still in the game, like the unconscious thralls disappearing! What a joke! AI is still terrible it looks like too. Okay, I’ll see you next year I guess. Thanks!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.