Gas noxious dont disappears

Game mode: Online private WITHOUT mods
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: Europe

i understand as bug unintented, correct me if you look it as intended.

sandstorm mask don’t hide gas noxius alert in brimstone lake. The effect that drains your life stops, but not the amount of gas noxious received.

And one think on my mind:
cant test QA bugs solved on a 2-3 previous patches?
A lot of times, a fixed bug comeback… this down the product’s quality :confused:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. enter into brimstone lake without sandstorm mask and you get 3/4 stacks from gas noxius.
  2. equip sandstorm mask. The message with the stacks dont disappears

Hey @Fastorro

Thanks for the heads-up, we’ll inform our team about this so they can look into it.

Same in sandstorm often, if you wear the mask way after you got harmed, it don’t stop the effect for some it seems.

Personally i don’t have lot troubles with that, but i mostly also wear my mask before entering the shattered springs, or before a sandstorm.
But same was reported for sandstorms to, so nothing special with the gaz in the springs.

1 Like

Thanks for that extra piece of info @Vattende. Sending it to our team :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.