Giant-king lorestones journey step

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: Europe

After a long long strugle I give up. The journey step from chapter IX to listen to all the Giant-King lorestones does not complete. I searched guides on google, I came across a map visited all locations and listened to lorestones. Used the post on reddit with all the tp commands, listened again. Searched youtube for vids in case I still missed one. I honestly believe that the journeystep is bugged. I think the completion check doesn’t understand the duplicate lorestones but I’m no programmer.

In my search I find it quite sad to notice that this is a long outstanding issue that the community even took their time to fix it with a mod. So far I have not downloaded the mod because I hope this issue can get solved so the community doesn’t need a mod for a journey step anymore…

Also it might be very helpfull in the future that lorestones, journals, emotes and the likes are shown the ingame map when discovered.

1 Like

Hey there,

Our team is aware of this issue and they’re looking into it.
Thanks for your feedback!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.