Greetings everyone: Introduction Thread!

these new forums are so ugly =(

1 Like

Hello, this is Cyryus (Belsvard in the old forums), i’m mexican and currently wondering if it is a good moment to resub… seeing FC doing simple things like this makes me feel this game will get some updates sooner or later, new forum looks far better.

I’m kind off a veteran player (since 2012) and i loved this game since then, never found something else that gave me the same feeling than AoC, and i’ve played many mmos.

I play mostly tanks, Conq is my main, and guard my alt, also love barb and BS, currently leveling a DT on saga.

This is a really good game, hope it gets something like SWL had to regain players and content.

New forum is great and i like that Devs communicating with players.
Im the one of big Russian community of AoC, and we all very pleased by returning of regional prices. many of us returned to game after that. Good start. And the Saga server, like Seasons in Diablo 3 is a easy way for novice player (or veteran who has no characters) for starting his way in Conan.

May i recommend you some idea - can you implement some anti-cheat software, like Battleeye AntiCheat? I would be great to play without all this exploiting ppl, that ruin PvP most of the times…

1 Like

Greetings Hyboria!

Just created my account and wanted to see all works as intended. :wink:

New forums are pretty cool looking. In terms of functionality it seems much more modern too. It’s a nice change.

However, as it was mentioned, please move some of the important threads over here. In particular I’m thinking about the top threads in the old “class” forums. It contains so much good info for new players.

One minor thing I’m missing : signatures, but I guess that’s something of the past I need to let go…

1 Like

<(°.°<) <(°.°)> (>°.°)> just want to say Hello :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone!
Playing on Saga with my favourite class, Hox.

1 Like

Reading white text on dark background with the grey fading on the right is very hard on the eyes.

When will the german and french forum section follow?

Some more sections even in the english forum might be helpfull to find things easier. For example now there is only one for gameplay, guides, classes, raids, strats etc thogether with pvp (what’s that doing there?), and no section for costum uis and mods, or player-player help / question sections.
I am aware that in the old forum some of the sections are deserts - but they help to find what you are looking for. So, if neccesairy, will more sections follow? Like a guild hall, newbie help, custom ui?

Hi.
Good to be here on the new forums.

Hmm…wo ist denn das deutschsprachige Forum hingezogen? Ganz abgeschafft?

1 Like

Select the text of a post you want to quote and a little “Quote” Button will appear just above the selected text. Click the button to open up the post text box and you will see the selected text inside quote tags.

As I mentioned earlier, this isn’t as good of a quote system as the old forums due to not actually quoting the code of the forum post, and instead just copying the plain visible text.

Also, when I first tried to make this post hours ago, I recieved a notification that “You’ve reached the maximum number of replies a new user can create on their first day. Please wait 3 hours before trying again”. This is apparently 6 posts. I find this annoying. I assume it is forcing me to wait a full 24 hours from my first post to be allowed to post again. I sure hope this limitation goes away quickly.

Given their track record, we have to assume any new meaningful content (story questing, dungeons, pvp zones, raids, new playfields, etc.) won’t be happening. Unless this Saga Server has made them at least a few hundred grand already. I imagine they would need to see huge new revenue from AoC to give enough motivation to produce the kind of new content most people want.

That said, if you want to play and have the sub benefits, right now on Saga Server is still a great time to do so.

I see now you actually meant the German / French sections for the new forums, sorry about getting that wrong before. :slight_smile:

“THEY” will lurk around …

:kissing_cat:

Hello, everyone! I am Radicaltop from the Guild House Jade Asp on the Crom PvE server.

Tjoa, sieht so aus, als wenn das deutsche und französische Forum abgeschafft wird. Wäre schön, wenn das auch so kommuniziert wird, anstatt etwas von “umziehen” im deutschen Forum zu posten. Hört sich halt nur nicht so schön an^^

1 Like

Can we get Class forums added? I’d hate to lose some of the great class guide posts from the old forums so if we could at least get those copied over it would be great.

5 Likes

HAROOOOO

1 Like

Always looking for fresh food …

1 Like

go away bad cat there is noithing fresh :stuck_out_tongue:

Very sleek layout going on here, looks nice!

Happy to be here, a distant-timed player returning now to try out the saga server. Happy to be back!

1 Like

Hi everyone, i like this forum, more then the older one :slight_smile: