We’ve performed some spring cleaning on the Conan Exiles forum! We now have an extra layer of subcategories to play with, which allows us to organize sections more neatly and comprehensively - the aim of the update is to reduce clutter on the Exiles forum frontpage and (hopefully) allow for easier tracking, reporting, and discussing of various things for each respective platform (PC, PS, Xbox).
- Forum logo updated with brighter, blue-tinted logo from Isle of Siptah.
- Forum background updated to Isle of Siptah key art (no more brown sand!).
- Category boxes now show nested subforums instead of topics.
- Category boxes now shift into a column on narrow browser windows.
- Category box styling adjusted: darker box, more transparent, now has a 1px grey border to help with contrast
- Categories now have icons!
- #conan-exiles:exiles-pc category color changed to orange.
- #exiles-pc:testlive moved under #conan-exiles:exiles-pc category
#conan-exiles:exiles-pc, #conan-exiles:exiles-playstation, and #conan-exiles:exiles-xbox categories now have their own respective Patch Notes, Bug Reporting, and Recruitment subforums.
- The existing (and now orphaned) #conan-exiles:dedicated-servers category will be retired in favor of the platform-specific categories. This category is now closed to new topics, but replies may still be made.
- Patch Notes topics may still be commented on, but only Funcom staff may post Patch Notes in their respective platforms.
#general-discussion:exiles-announcements, #general-discussion:exiles-suggestions , #general-discussion:exiles-fanworks , #general-discussion:exiles-php , and #general-discussion:isle-of-siptah subforums have been nested under #conan-exiles:general-discussion.
- Isle of Siptah category will be retired shortly after the May 27th launch of Isle of Siptah itself; topics from that section will be merged into General Discussion; no topics should be lost or deleted if I can help it
- Bug Report categories once again have a bug report template included in the post when you go to make a new topic. The PC version will also ask about mods. Thanks for the suggestion!