Hackers ruining official servers

Truth hurts but unfortunately you are right. But that’s the point why I refuse to play or pay a private pvp server. The official settings and all around it is just fine for me but I’ll not let myself be forced to pay my own private server just because funcom doesn’t want to fix the official ones. I rather leave than support this kind of work ethic.

3 Likes

Funcom is in the middle of selling their company to Tencent for what is likely an ungodly amount. They literally couldn’t care less about our problems.

Just keep recording and reporting that is what I do. Message them with as proof as you can when you find a cheater cheating.

We shouldn’t be the ones doing the “police” job on the official servers mate, this just doesn’t feel right, I just wanna play the game, I dont wanna be robbed by hackers everyday and go chasing them around the map… I spam Ignasis with proofs (as far as I can) in a daily basis, and the hackers are still there, and every day I have less items, 'cause they wont stop a single day, and every day I have less fun and more frustration… @therryy me, my clan, and other 3 allied clans are about to take the same route, we’ll stop supporting this work ethic, if it’s even possible to call it ethic.

2 Likes

I would be furious, We (The players) made this game not Funcom. Thy should have that in mind…

1 Like

You’re… not serious, right? Right?

2 Likes

Ofc im serious, Add the time of all, reported bugs, exploit hunting, reviews, continued report of new bugs. We are the QA department. :laughing:

I’m pretty sure it was Funcom. Anyway, we are having a hard time against multiple hackers, and we need help or fixes…

Now there I might say you have a point :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s different from being the maker of the game, but ok!

2 Likes

We, the players, also let rise the sort of people who would down servers and deliberately ruin the game for innocent players. I’ve been there in years’ past, we won’t return to that. Activism is the only way we can ensure the VAC-banned get pruned and the actual criminals get pinched.

Everyone: please keep your ShadowPlay or OBS at the ready. Now is the time to move in on them because they will be desperate to find new mesh spots. Outbuild them. Close the noose.

1 Like

Irelevant NORfem, just like pretty much all your posts. Funcom works very hard to make this game and you’re just a frustrated and angry because you don’t know how to play it. :D:D:D:D

Hackers in this game are as much as in any other online games and hopefully they get banned. Crying on forums and pointing fingers at funcom is not helping anyone.

Funcom does care about exploits and hackers, and are repeatedly applying fxes to the game to counter this. In fact, an hour ago another patch fix has been applied, that fixed a lot of stuff.

1 Like

It seems like stupid joke… After 30.01.2020 patch

Oh there he was, our servers exploiter numbah ono.

Nice to see u snakeyes.

Btw reply to forum topics not on users please. Read the rules.

Ik :laughing: im not that literall :aaaaaa: