Halloween Event?

Nothing active for me in Conarch.

Fury! I got instance where he is now. Conarch Village but FOTD i cant lucky :sleepy:

Yes its only on Fury. Funcom really forgot to activate on Crom omg

How it’s possible to activate halloween event on fury only ??? Seriously guys

1 Like

Its not work properly. I dont see FOTD NPC yet !!! I am Lacky find conarch npc :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Not find right instance FOTD but i find when its right :rofl:

I find and do all quest!!! Fury so eazy

Fury i am do all Conarch Halloween guest :innocent:

THE WARRE

At least the troll has been activated

it’s sad that you feel that way
 if you don’t want to do it, you just don’t have to do it
 but those who want to experience it for the first time should have a chance to play it

With kind regards

I’m pretty sure that they will fix it next week. It’s weekend now.

Just logged in (29 Oct 925am PST) and the Halloween Quest Giver is active in Connach Village so it looks like the event is a GO.

***** HALLOWEEN EVENT UPDATE 30 Oct For Crom (PVE):

• Connach Village: NPC is present, but I was just told in chat that the Shaman out in the Field of the Dead is missing so you can’t complete the event

(Fury Note- Mentioned on chat while I was online that when you take the event, no sheep appear)

• Old Tant - No NPC

• Khemi - No NPC

Worst Halloween EVER!

What? are you on FURY? Crom has no NPCs

On Crom the Werewolf quest giver (even interacted with him to check the dialogue) is in and has been in the Connach Village Trader area enclosure since I posted on the 29th.

I just passed from that area, and he wasn’t there
 :thinking:

Seems like he disappeared again

I started the quest yesterday got through the first part then in FOTD the quest giver is bugged and doesn’t appear 
.soooo the quest is bugged :man_facepalming:t3:

Any statement @AndyB

This year is full of just tricks. No treats.

2 Likes

Yep, still nothing. Funcom, are you going to do something about it, or we can just forget about events? :man_facepalming:

So many in the community look forward to events like this, the anniversary, and winter solstice. With the game in maintenance mode now, several of us no-lifers count down the days and months 'til these things get activated.

Heck, adding the other item shop boxes and discounts as well
 It can’t be a ton for FC’s bottom line but it seems like “throwing money away” on your guys’ end. I know I was planning to spend some cash, at least. :sweat_smile:

Is there really nothing to be done, @AndyB ?

If the issue isn’t entirely clear, the only NPCs currently spawning are the ones in Conarch Village. They seem to disappear at random (perhaps as the zone depopulates?), and the quest cannot be completed as the shaman in Field of the Dead isn’t in at all. Similarly, none of the Old Tarantia or Khemi stuff is up.

I think none would mind to celebrate Halloween for a few weeks in November. It’s not too late!!!