Healing (food + wraps)

Kholdenn. I agree many of those points. Additionally, I believe soloing the game barenaked without anything [ Conan ] was a joke by you. This is Not solo survival of a virtual adventurer/exile at Conan’s Hyborean age, as advertised. I would also have no problem if the game was introduced as what it really is. How it could be without getting far from Hyborean lore:

Narration: ‘’ You are an exiled Stygian Enchanter/Summoner apprentice wizard who was sent to a parallel universe. Your physical existance is powerless without your Enchanted/Magical arms and armor and your nothing without your Magically Summoned/Enthralled pets. ''

We would start the game as a young Stygian wizard and Thoth-Amon himself could wellcome us instead of Conan the barbarian. Thoth-Amon would teach us the ways of crafting magical arms and armors that channels us Set’s blessings; healing through witchcraft and magically enthrall/enchant humans and summon-control animals and the undead through Necromancy , after each level up. [ Becasue the game is this now ]

This introduction would actually fit the actuall gameplay more.

1 Like