Help With World Bosses

Vathis was turned into a “talk to NPC” lol…and with volcano named thralls basicly being turned off good luck.

World bosses are BOSS! I tend to solo any boss I pass for lol’s, but I run Str, Vit for regen and dmg Dual wield axes, shield OH when fighting bosses. Alternative to soloing them or thrall snacrifice you can also build temporary or permanent arenas with archer thralls. Spiders are fairly easy with regualr attacks and a poison attack mechanic, just block the poison. Scorpion is basicly just as easy, block the telegraphed poison attack durring the 5 sec windup. Rot limb has the same spin attack as a rock nose king from volcano ( Can knock thralls from a wall 3 foundations high lol). Rotlimb is hard to arena since archers tend to lose agro and need micromanged constatly. Demonspider is easy only does melee and poison attack just sword/board or dodge etc. White Tiger is just melee cat on roids. Reptilian horror is mostly glitched on every server and is 5 feet off the ground so you will never get a thrall or pet to help attack it reliably since it is not a pathed target. Rhino/ele bosses are straight forward block or dodge charge and stab till they stop trying to…

The Rock nose Kings near Black Temple run as fast as you and almost always spawn in pairs. Undead Dragon is one of a kind with charge, melee, and fire breath. Both said boss types have no chest so only attack them when you mean it or just want the recipies lol.

My new easy mode. Plop a 3 foundation tower near any boss and bring a stack of arrows. Now I’m completely bored of boss hunting. I also gear up for max accuracy, which helps on the kill speed. There are a lot of high places to stand on normally, but many of them allow the boss to get slightly under you, preventing you from targeting it properly. Foundations are perfect. Bring a good archer and stick them on top as well. Archer thralls function best after you first log in and have NOT been teleporting with the map or from death. They seem to get really confused after a few teleports.