Help With World Bosses

guide

Give your thrall a love tap with an advanced blunt weapon fitting :wink:

Didn’t kill the snake yet but giant crocodile and spider can be soloed with axe and shield and light armor. I like to fire some gas arrows to help too. Dont forget to bring aloe soup.

How do blunt arrows work? Because they can still kill people from what I’ve seen.

I’ve tried blunt arrows, they’re bad, they mostly kill before knocking out, and they aren’t worth the cost since the amount of stunning they do is terrible as well. NOT WORTH IT. Love tap all the way.

Me and my thrall(s) I use to gather more thralls use Steel truncheon. Every time until now I’ve thrown away Lovetap. lol

I used to toss it back in the day, until I learned to put an advanced blunt weapon fitting on it, and start swinging at some thralls with the heavy attacks.

The truncheon is troublesome with the slower attacks. I should keep the Lovetap next time I get it because it’ll be way better.

It can knock them on their butts

I solo croc, snake and spider with shield and mace/throwing axe. Shield to block devastating blows/poison. Mace/throwing axe combos for dps, then change left hand back to shield and repeat.

Interesting. I’ll try it out.

You can kite the boss spider in Skittering Hollow up the stairs. About where the braziers are there is a neck in the tunnel where the boss will get stuck. It took me a few bows and just short of 1000 arrows to kill it. Killed it at level 41, but alas then no loot :(.

Can you still insta kill them with fall damage or in yog pits ???