High Priority Bugs discussion

When reading the most replied to/liked posts in the bugs section I feel like these are the most important (major)ones:

• Thrall HP issue on server restart
  • Thralls are passive
  • World mobs are passive
  • Purges are not working correctly

It would be nice if we could get confirmation that these are given highest priority and will be included in the next patch before anything else, even if no timeline can be given yet.

5 Likes

It’s a shame and disgraceful that Funcom refuses to address these issues, and touts some weird feature that no one wants.

Fix your bugs Funcom

Hi Myung, I would not say that we don’t want the new stuff, most people, myself included want new stuff very much, but only after the major issues are solved.

5 Likes

All of these are known issues and they are working on them. Please keep in mind, they just returned from the 3 week summer vacation Sweden has, by law, this week.

Some communication with your player base would go a long way. We’ve been playing with the bugs for a month while you were on vacation, by law or not. So far it’s zip.

3 Likes

Develop new content.
Test
Test live
Release new content.
Observe
Fix bugs
FIX BUGS!
Observe, be stable as you are no longer Early Access

Develop new content…

2 Likes

This was just pushed to Testlive.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/testlive-version-100794-18352-patch-notes-18-06-2018/3931/331?u=tascha

I’m on testlive EU3

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.