HolloPoint's 2D and 3D Artworks

“Elric the Blood Red Emperor”:

I’ve was toying with with for a while, finally decided at the last to add in the tentacles at the sides, to frame the overall image better :smiley:

With the MAWZ assets by Poisen, I think I can create and acceptable Shoggoth, from Lovecraft Mythos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“West Monster”:

2 Likes

“Fury Rising”:

Another Cyberpunkie-type-image :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Creatures of the Night (Halloween Entry for Rederosity Contest 2018)”:

Watch out for fire from both ends! Just thought I’d repost this one, it’s near time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Sonnac as Blade (Update 2020)”:

An update on a very old piece with Sonnac as Blade :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Neo Kaidan 2071”:

Yet another cityscape, ye gads :slight_smile: Very little post work.

2 Likes

“Dark Side of 2020”:

Listening to some Psytrance.

2 Likes

“Andy Count of Argylesylvania”:

4 Likes

“Contest Entry: Pretty Mystical Fantasy Art”:

Full title “Dark Elf Princess Resplendent”.

My entry into the fantasy art contest, the voting is by likes on facebook, so if you think it is good enough, feel free to head over to FB and give it a like :slight_smile: Cheers in advance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“Comfortably Spun”:

4 Likes

“Solar System Soup”:

An entry for this years Renderosity Halloween contest. Did not win but I was good fun to do. The winning entries were very good :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Vampire Summoner”:

Another entry for the Renderosity Contest :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“The Escape From Orochi Lab 666”:

4 Likes

“Cult of the Yellow Sigil”:

5 Likes

“Who Watches the Humans?”:

Another experiment, to pacify my inner Igor :slight_smile:

4 Likes

“New Revelations in the Iris Nov 2020”:

I’ve done a few variations of this image, this time I framed the flower better, against the moody sky.

3 Likes

“Dreaming Earth 02”:

Update to a prevous image. Punched up and a few fixes, mostly the colouring and contrast.

This one is lovecraftian but based on the Game “The Moons of Madness”.

4 Likes

“Dream Talker 03”:

Another update for this image :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Witch Hunter General”:

The Dragoh outfit is nice and a few new other purchases brought about this image.

I’m getting a bit “tired and samey” I think. Might take a break. Or at least try and paint something, which I hope I do. That will take me away from straight up 3D, which could be a good thing.

3 Likes

The difficulty with any creative work for an artist, I think, is seeing it objectively. Even more so if you’ve been working on it for a long time. I have this problem with my writing because my projects are usually lengthy.

A change of format / medium might help you come back to it with fresh eyes. But it looks fine to me!

1 Like