HolloPoint's 2D and 3D Artworks

“Lilith - Throne of Darkness”:

Lilith Gorgon Medusa… she has been alive down through the ages of mankind… based on an older render but a good bit better. I hope I don’t go Blergh in a few hours :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“And I said to him ‘That’s not my leg that’s my Air Hose!’”:

Jokes a-go-go in this image :slight_smile:

3 Likes

“Red Crow Tavern Minstrel”:

The Fantasy Inn version of the challange for a group I’m in :slight_smile: A Minstrel plays on a cold winter night. Rendered in two passes with some of the figures then the rest and a slight paint art action and NIK Collection Filter.

3 Likes

“Red Crow Tavern Minstrel 2”:

A slight update. I used a different filter from the NIK collection, the bloom was too much and the previous filter desaturated the image. Also I changed the back left figure. The old man was a billboard and looked a bit flat, so I put in an actual 3D Character.

4 Likes

Hey, all :slight_smile: This is a basic instructional video of the process I went through, from DAZ to Photoshop, on the making of The Red Crow Tavern Minstrel. It was created for the Digital Arts Studio group but I thought I’d share.

I will be adding in a file a bit later today with most of the tips written down (for those of you who cannot understand my outrageously Scottish accent :slight_smile: ) Also I’ll include information from the Cantina Bar image I did on the masking process for creating the layered bar smoke.

3 Likes

This is the PDF on the making of “The Red Crow Tavern Minstrel” image. Took a while to complete and there might be a few omissions from the video, I’ll check in a bit.

1 Like

“Slaying the Hydra”:

A barbarian… a hydra… won’t be tea and crumpets…

3 Likes

“The Gates of Madness 03”:

4 Likes

“Roballet”:

4 Likes

“Time to Fly”:

Experiement with a different rain system for IRay and having a bit of fun with an old iconic image.

4 Likes

“Time to Fly 02”:

And update, lol .

4 Likes

“Driving Insane Through the Mem-Brain 01”:

4 Likes

“Driving Insane Through the Mem-Brain 02”:

4 Likes

“Driving Insane Through the Matrix-Mem-Brain 01”:

Should that not be a dead horse that has been flogged he’s riding?? Lol, I kinda like this train of direction :slight_smile: Some repetition, I know, this image is a bit simplified with the water spray and has the change of colour and the matrix messages added.

5 Likes

I liked the first one - the second was awesomer - but omg you nailed it with the third one. It is gorgeous! Those colours are amazing.

1 Like

Thanks, Katelin :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“Rage of the Wolf Warrior”:

Doing a graphic novel at the moment, it has made me consider a more stylized look.

3 Likes

“Cruising Fury”:

4 Likes

“Ghost in Black Rider in Blue”:

4 Likes

“Exploring Sigma Nine-Five-Eight”

A soon to be entry for a contest for FoxRender Farm. I have three weeks… I’ll see what else occurs… and apply any suggestions ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes