Horse bug? Lost horse after order not follow me

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE
Region: [Please enter your server region] EU

[Describe the bug here]

i give my horse the order not follow me and go fight versus the pirates at the black galone, catch an npc and go back to my horse. But the horse is no longer on the place, i have leave it. This is the second horse i lost and can’t found anyway.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. give horse order not follow me
  2. go do your things and come back to the last place you leave the horse
    3.the horse are not there and can’t be found
    4.the horse are not in the base too

Anything in the log?

If it didn’t die somehow, odds are you put it on Guard mode somewhere without realizing it, and it’ll be there waiting. Note that “Guard” and “Stop following” are two different orders and will do different things.

Ok thanks for this info. I have restart the game and the horse are in my base.

1 Like

Hello! Can you help me? I’m experiencing a terrible bug, but i’m still not elegible to post.

What happens is that my thralls will randomly get their Xp requirement to the next level completely broken, stuff like -21481258185/24819, so they stop levelling up permanently. They ‘‘brick’’ at seemingly random moments, at level 11, level 10, even level 1!

I’m playing on a server with ruins of astapor, pippi and fashionist. Any suggestions, ideas? is this a well known bug?

Admins tried to help me but they also don’t know how to solve it, thank you in advance

Quite sure one of those is your problem.

I see, does this game relies on load order? i just usually simly log into the server and let the game do its thing, automatically close and reopen…Is there any way to manually sort load order?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.