HORSE Following TOO CLOSE, BUGGING / TRAPPING

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug | Misc]
Server type: [ PvP ]
Region: [South America]

Sometimes when u come down from your horse and tries to farm
or fight, your horse COMES TO YOUR NECK, he wants to HUG YOU FROM BEHIND, thats not good…

Obviously, for who is really playing the game will agree that this
TRAPS YOU ALL THE TIME, Under the horse, or on your back, anyway TRAPS you when u try to dodge from attacks, sometimes doesnt even let you farm

I Suggest to Rise to like 3 METERS ALWAY the distance your HORSE KEEPS FROM YOU,

BUT… Obviously also he cant run from you when u tries to mount, at same time (yes, i know you can do this…)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Dismount ur horse;
  2. Run, wait for him to come, most of the time he GLUES on you
  3. Thats bad for many situations i spoke , and more that i cant even remember…
1 Like

This is the same with other followers - not just horses. This problem was supposed to have been fixed quite some time ago. I have the exact problem with my elephant - my sabre - and even my Thrall. They run over you, essentially trapping you, and you cannot move and you can’t move them. Funcom needs to FIX this issue as soon as possible.

This was fixed with update 41 and broken immediately after the first hotfix for update 41. I honestly give up reporting it, cause next time the fix it they may erase the servers in the process…

1 Like

Same problem here as described above.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.