How about allowing lvl 60 characters to move servers?

pvp
pc

I don’t know the one you’re talking about.

Also, you could have leveled up another character or give in those 2.5 months. Stop being lazy.

I just don’t see the barrier for playing on a new server with needing to start over at level 1. Eat, drink, roll, climb, kick, and you’re already level 4. By the time you get to 30-35, you certainly aren’t end-game, but you have enough significance where you ought to be able to compete with other players and raid.

Certainly you cannot get to 60 nearly as fast as you used to be able to. I still do not see the leveling up requirements being a bar from fun and enjoyment on a new server.

Populations wax and wane. I have had to adjust several times to find a Goldilocks server that was “just right.” I simply do not agree that making level 60 transfers is a good idea.

And again with someone spreading false information. Without telling how it’s done. We are talking about official servers with the latest updated and NOT USING exploits.
If u know the way I advise you to make a video since it does not exist. You may get a few thousand clicks and a bit of money. Pretty much worth it for 12h work.

Even with the throne trick you need more time in collecting the materials. Yog boss kill trick is limited by its respawn. And so on…

If you can’t get to 60 in 4 days then you need to learn more about the game.

There is enough out there including information during EA for official servers which still works without using exploits which lets you tailor a grind that works for you. Official servers at the current moment with this stupid AI should allow you to hit 60 in 3days now without using exploits.

Surprised at your vehemence it can’t be done without using exploits. The routes to 60 are quick once you take building out of it.

Only thing I built were 4 T3 wheels and two vaults at 58-60 to get there,- Which I put into chest until I built the base I wanted.

Just kill stuff.- fastest way to 60 along with exploring forget building.

All I am asking is a transfer, why would I want to regrind to level 60 again?

They did not do it when people asked in EA and this is going to be no different with live.

I know a lot more stuff (no exploits) when it comes to building techniques, PVP and other things. Why should I share my knowledge? I’m actively playing on PVP servers and this knowledge gives me an edge over other players. I really don’t care about clicks and few cents from youtube. Most Youtubers produce nice stuff but not really high quality content for PVP players. Regarding the leveling: I probably have done it from 0 to 60 about 30 times all by myself only playing the game without any exploits or questionable actions. Just because you can’t do stuff it doesn’t mean it can’t be done by others.

Back to topic:
My suggestion was to set up an extra server type (maybe 10 servers for testing) with transfers of progression and items allowed.

The reason: People are not only invading bad guys but also players who like to build nice big bases and want to put them to a use (defending action e.g.). If you have to choose between going onto a new server and leaving the game, people often chosse leaving the game NOT because of the grind to level 60 in first place but because of rebuilding, farming res and thralls and so on. Reaching level 60 isn’t the hurdle. I don’t want to change the game experience for all PVP players. I want to try something new. Innovation?!

Not everyone has 12 hours in a row to play Conan. Some only have 2 or 3 hours, and not even every day. Those tens of thousands of players are bored, on dead pvp servers, and don’t have the will anymore to grind every minute they have to play, for three weeks, in the hope that the new server will be active by then.

Edit: Give them a chance to hop to an active server, staying at lvl 60, and they will feel some hope of getting some PVP action, and they will play! That in turn will motivate others to come back.

Also, we would welcome a big clan from another server coming to ours (1578) and trying to toss our $h1t. It’s all content. It keeps the thrill alive!

Nah, start over. Servers die for a reason. They become too toxic. Making players start from scratch is good medicine.

Like I just came to a new server because the players were recruiting from other servers. So I say, okay and go. Find a good spot, build my base for 2-3 weeks. Come back 12 hours later and some level 60’s have stolen my base location. Character deleted. Server lost a regular player. I am on everyday.

So you started from scratch, put in all the effort and got wrecked. Now you are frustrated.

What if you read my proposal and see the advantages? You could have joined that server on level 60 and eventually with a certain amount of items. This would have reduced the time you invested and helped you catching up to those already on the server.