How do we repair ancient gear and heavy armor?

Not sure if we can repair them but we have steel and matrials but still can’t repair them. Anyone know if we can?

1 Like

If it’s like it was before the launch they aren’t repairable.
You just have to make new ones.

1 Like

Ok thank you, I’m glad someone replied.

you can repair with named thralls last I knew. Haven’t tried it since release though and haven’t heard that you can’t anymore

1 Like

There is a legendary repair kit, which can repair legendary weapons and armors. But, like the black and white dye, you only can craft these with named T4 thralls. In case of the repair kit its a blacksmith. This named t4 trall only appears at the end of some purges. They are not the t4 of some npc camps!

1 Like

is that a save call? They only comes in purges? This sucks. Purges is totally bugged. FC should change that.

Well, legendary weapons was announced not to be repairable, hence i think its okay.

There are items that are, quite literally, called weapon and armor repair kits. You use them to… repair weapons, armor, and tools. It is the only way to repair certain items, such as any exceptional or flawless gear. The kit must be the same tier as the item, and they will not repair completely broken items, nor can they repair to 100%. Max repair increases along with the tier of the kit.

You can repair exceptional and flawless gear with the thrall who made it. You put the gear in the workstation, put the mats for repair in it and click then on repair while all the stuff is inside the station.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.