How many shems do we build with the shards?

I have 7 now. How many more can I make?

My guess is the eleven used in the Hatekeeper summoning. That’s eleven, so… four more?
There’s also the Shem of Rage but that’s… complicated at the moment.

1 Like

Thank you. I asked in game, and got ‘1’ as a response, in the middle of people talking about ■■■■. Figured I’d best come ask here. :disappointed:

Yes, 11, and the Tech one has been fixed so you can get it normally as well. As mentioned, Rage is unknown at this time, and Gold is from a future event (we assume). If you look at your unowned pets you can also see which shems you haven’t gotten yet.

1 Like

5 shards build 1 Golem pet if that’s what you’re asking.

1 Like

Thanks, I knew that part, I was trying to figure out how many sets of 5 I would need. How many shems I can make. Seems like that is 11, based on what people are saying.

1 Like

You only get anima shards (200 per particulate) after the 11th shem (after the fix), so all of the remaining ones come from different sources.

1 Like

You can check the owned / unowned section of the Pets tab to see ALL the shems (and the Golden Golem - from Guardians of Gaia which will be ??) available.

Shem of Rage is being given out retroactively from Hatekeeper.(edit: the achievement for killing him)

Made ones:
Clay, Concrete, Frost, Magma, Sand, Silver, Stone, Swarms, Technology, Verdancy and Water.

Also I don’t know for a fact that any canNOT drop from bags, none have for me though.

1 Like

Do you have to do anything to get the Rage shem, or will it just show up as a deliverable or something like that? I mean, assuming I did all the achievements and such and earned it properly, unless it’s a hidden achievement and I didn’t? :confused:

You shouls just need the Gate Crasher achivement for defeating the Gate Keeper

1 Like