How nudity is a powerful weapon in Conan Exiles

, ,

For countries without full nudity. Nudity can’t ever be used as a weapon. Let me make this clear both males and females can be perverts. My ways of full nudity makes harassers,stalkers and perverts leave you alone.

Full nudity can lure your enemies into a trap. No armor and weapons seems like an easy kill. Enemy/Enemies chase after you to only be swarm by your clan members and thralls.

Full nudity is a great way to spy on your enemies. Oh look a naked person. Less threatening too. Roaming in armors near bases makes you look like you are about to attack.

Full nudity also allows you to trick your harassers,stalkers and players being perverts to you into following you. Then have your clan ambush the harassers,stalkers and perverts. Or you have your clan destroy the harassers,stalkers and perverts base. Lure the enemy/enemies with charms. Then kill them.

thank you …

1 Like

I had stalkers on sites like gaiaonline,ark and etc. I normally play as female Avatar. Because females seem to look wonderful in all Conan Exiles armors. I have been harassed by males and females. Best revenge is to lure your harassers into a death trap.

That’s for cowards, crom is not amused.

1 Like

A Coward run away. Intelligence is a weapon. If you seek easy prey would Crom consider you a coward? Attacking naked or new players is honorable to you?

Nah the nude ones are more sus because they can be like a suicide bomber, you be naked to say 'I dont have anything for value to loot or ping off fatty and get your own stuff".

Exactly. A nude PvP player implicitly wants to cover herself in your armor. One size fits all in the Exiled Lands.

4 Likes

Who said I’m not nude too, if your visiting me, I wear nothing at home and use my crappieyes tools at home. Actually no tools needed for gardening and running the base. I use the interesting but low grade foods at home too, because I honestly don’t know why someone would go to that effort to make that low grade food that looks fancy unless it’s just to rolplay a dinner party or something. U will be able to dress your self in rot, poop, ash, and seeds if you used that strategy on me and also catch scurbie rubbing it in because my character is a pirate, but can’t speak for everyone in my clan.

Her? Not all full nudity players are female toons/Cac.

I’m a peaceful and a generous player, you would get more out of me but being my friend. I’m the type to dress and equipt people with tools, weapons, food, potions and poison just because someone asks nicely. But have got two player that loves to fight in the clan, depends on who you approach i guess.

It’s more like “oh look a naked, must be Tuesday”

2 Likes

If I see naked I figure just some pervert trying to lore me to my death.

First of all, the practical side of the matter. Whether or not the characters are wearing underwear in the game, it’s equally obvious whether they’re wearing armor or not. A person in a loincloth looks just as vulnerable as a person without a loincloth. And assuming they’re unarmed just because you don’t see a weapon is just stupid, because you never see weapons on our characters unless they’re wielding it.

In fact, if you want to look harmless, wear something that looks like a role-player’s outfit, such as Innkeeper or Noble outfit. That way you look like you have stuff to lose, but not something that’d be useful in a fight, so you’re probably not a suicide bomber either.

And anyone who is stupid enough to chase a naked girl into a trap is probably too stupid to be a legitimate threat in the game anyway. Other, equally clever tricks would probably work just as well. (Oh, let’s not forget that the good old honey trap actually worked against Conan in Frost-Giant’s Daughter, but he was badass enough to survive the trap.)

Nudity can be used as a weapon only against fools, and even then only once. In real life once is usually enough, because people don’t usually respawn.

As for online harassers - they don’t care if your toon is nude or not. They’ll harass you anyway. Other measures than feeding their fantasies would probably work better.

1 Like

The mind sees full nudity as harmless. The mind see parts cover as tribal as well as low to mid danger. You have yet to know the dark secret of the Amazons. Amazons when they need to reproduced go aboard sailor ships with a knife and nothing on. If women and girls are aboard they recuit them. After all Amazons are all female warriors. Males whom can reproduced mate with the Amazons. After the deed is done all the males have thier throats slit. Boys whom are too young to mate are sold in slavery. Amazons have been know to force males unwilling to mate. They also known to just kill unwilling males. Male Amazons are sold as slaves soon as they are able to walk and can talk. Amazons don’t keep male Amazons.

Yeah, I don’t know what sort of fantasies you read, but no historical evidence supports your descriptions of Amazons. Adult entertainment is not a credible source for psychological effects.

2 Likes

Lol kinda feels like a lesson on the Amazonians from Futurama.

1 Like

Can’t speak on the nudity itself being useful like you describe, but the principle of it is something I use often, Let’s just say when you are starting out and vulnerable it is useful to make yourself look unappetizing to any would be competitors. There are many ways I have learnt to make a base look raided, abandoned, or just all round not worth the time of raiding. Hiding loot areas or building a distraction base that is empty to take attention away from your little shack which is packed to ceiling with all your loot.

There are many way to be sneaky in this game :wink:

Full nudity is a weapon. The psychological effect of fully nudity is seem as harmless to the human brain. If you saw a nude person running away would you shoot that person? The brain sees nudity as harmless. Most people wouldn’t shoot a fully nude person whom is just running. Unarmed and fully nude is seem as harmless.

On a related note, how do you make a dedicated server allow nudity? I have tried a number by the option and text (like “full”) but it doesn’t seem to work.

If you are in a country with heavy censorship you can’t. Type we allow nude and your server should be full. Make sure you can have full nudity in your server settings before creating a full nudity server.