How to revive conan

Stop banning people for building to big and just put a building cap in the game already ark atlas and rust have done it and they have more people playing there games then conan so no haven a build cap is not gonna kill the game bans will.

3 Likes

I must agree to all this Apart from number 7! I dont like wipes, but all other points are very needed!
Alsoā€¦ Cant wait for 3.0 update !!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Issue is thou, Alot of Foundations for CE need to be redoneā€¦ they need take what they learned with CE, and move to New Foundations for CEII.

They made a game that Works. (donā€™t mean that as insult) Now they know what we want, what Trolls and Weirdos Do, What RPā€™ers want, What PVE Said wants, What PVPā€¦rrr sorta wants.

They could rebuild better foundations allowing them to tweak and add better.

That isnā€™t to sayā€¦ Conan Exiles II, couldnā€™t reuse Exile Lands. Hell, they could 1-1 it, And add Light Terran Editing. (not talking minecraft, more no man sky) And adjust map size on edges and plan it differently.
To me, Exile Lands 2.0 is not much different from CEII.

They Proved CE works, 5 years. Time for Next Jump. =3

2 Likes

I donā€™t disagree, however my thought with a Remastered CE players wouldnā€™t have to repurchase DLC content. Where as with CEII they would lose everything they have aquired over the years such as twitch drops, preorder rewards, and DLC packs.

Mmm Not necessarily, really depends on game Devs and Higher ups. Remaster can also force player to rebuy dlcā€¦

On other handā€¦ new racial designs of some of same types would be welcome. They could also include some of DLC as base game stuff.
Or even to go as Far as 2 Designs. So player could swap thru designs instead of needing a cluttered crafting screen,

Nah the maps are massive you can just make servers 50-60. And maybe teams of 8 will be better tbh .

2 Likes

A lot of people leaving now a days is the whole report system. Itā€™s actually dumb now they ban for building a decent base and not real exploiters and undermeshers . And they need to fix the lance horse isnā€™t as bad as it use to be.balance all animals to viable will be cool. And maybe making them base game free for a month on all platforms or make it cheaper they still charge a lot. They also have to do another twitch drop and advertise it better. No one on PS4 knew about it tbh from what I can tell I feel like Iā€™m the only one that has least years drop

1 Like

If they combine dropping new content/ adding a twitch drop when it comes out/ making free for a months at the same time / make all dlcs on discount/ make all servers 50 at least/ give x5 exp and harvest rate. all at the same time the game will pop off for a bit

1 Like

Because im not paying that much for my own server tf

How to revive conan

I didnā€™t know Conan ever needed it. Isnā€™t he usually just spouting off drunk and reminiscing in some bar? If not, what? Are you saying we need CPR in the game or something?

Sorry, nothing else made any sense to meā€¦ emoji inclusion as an afterthought ā†’ :wink:

1 Like

I donā€™t think the game is dead. But one of the main focuses should be population growth and finding ways the keep the player base wanting to keep on playing. Right now the issue is the bans over bases. Lots of clans are being banned with out warning and thus just leaving the game forever. They have to really emphasize on if they re going to make rules on the matter or maybe just optimize the game so it doesnā€™t lagg when you have a decent baseā€¦ no other survival game bans their player base over their own mistakes or because of ā€œperformance issuesā€ like why have a ban system ? Fix the problems simple. They take WAY to long to fix game breaking exploits/hacks/metas. Itā€™s kind of ridiculous

And for pop growth they need to make more twitch drops and actually advertise it better on main menu. Really make the game free for a month on all platforms. See what kind of sales they make off dlc and maybe think of lowering the price a tad to justify buying a game that came out in 2017. Ark is literally 5-10 bucks on every sale on all platforms. Their player base is healthy and lots of people play it. Maybe doing more things like that can make plays come. I know the argument is that oh is came out for ps plus back in 2018??? And they say oh everyone already has it? Thatā€™s so dumb to thin k because imagine the people that never had a ps that time? Or PlayStation plus for a matter of fact. Putting it PlayStation Now would be a good idea too .

He got Plot Armor any way. Same as Ramzaā€¦

Standing in middle of Sandstorm with no masksā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.