How will you compensate players after the latest buggy release?

Are you still crying? :sob: OMG, Shocking!! :sob:

Firstly, you have NO RIGHTS TO EXPECT ANYTHING in this game, you have what you paid for, deal done.

The explanation is simple: As far too common, they released a patch which busted a lot of game mechanics and caused SOME players to lose some loot. What else is to be said?

I’m sure they didn’t plan for this to happen, but it has.

I know you don’t research things much, but if you had, you’d have seen on their Twitter account they have said may times that work continues and for us to expect future patches on all platforms.

GO AND DO SOMETHING ELSE THEN COME BACK IN A FEW MONTHS WHEN MOST OF THE ISSUES ARE RESOLVED.

3 Likes

How did you get so entitled? Enjoy the game or play something else. Nobody owes you a thing. Please do not use the bug report forum for your entitlement fetish.

5 Likes

You’re right, the mistake is on them, weather they were pressured or not. I would assume with the amount of noise that came from the community, that a patch like that last one wont happen again.

It may be early for me to assume they learned from the ■■■■-storm that happened. But I also think it is early for you to assume all patching coming out in the future will be like this. Accidents happen. They had a big one that was a result of a poor business decision. This is all undeniable.

That said, the game is still fun (at least for me) and in this style of game, there is always a chance of a wipe of progress.

Bottom line is, I can be reasonable and can accept a few mistakes here and there. Hopefully others can as well. Almost ever human (and company) has made them. Repeated mistakes however is what is logical to base conclusions on, not 1 or 2 incidents. If a year from now (and maybe my tolerance is to much here) they are still producing patches that bug the servers and wipe content, my evaluation of them would certainly change.

But this was their first major patch since release. It is clear to everyone why the poor decision was made. Hopefully they learned and life moves on.

Past that though, not compensating people for the mistake doesn’t make them a bad company. Its in the EULA that it doesn’t happen. The company simply doesn’t have the resources for it. It just is not physically possible, nor does it make any sense.

If the mistake was enough to kill the game for you, I’m sorry. Many of us still love it despite what losses we suffered. Maybe this game type just isn’t for you?

3 Likes

I’d be a lot less on the “for crying out loud, give us something” bandwagon if it weren’t for the fact that it’s still a week and a half before the devs get back from vacation. Assuming that it’ll take them at least two weeks to push out a patch for all the stuff they broke in the last round of patches, that’s five weeks with some really crippling bugs like the functional elimination of obsidian as a practical material and the loss of nearly all star metal.

Your purchase of the game does not entitle you to quality game time. That is subjective and not a single company in the world can guarantee that. Your purchase entitles you access to their game, and thats it. Full stop. Funcom does not owe you a fun time.

What if someone that hates survival games purchased it. Because they gave Funcom money for their game, all of a sudden Funcom has to facilitate their fun?

Funcom didn’t fail ‘on your money’ as its not your money anymore. You paid for access to playing Conan Exiles, and they provided you access. Transaction done.

2 Likes

I destroyed the OP’s stuff. Not bugs. No need for Funcom to compensate. I take responsibility.
He should get a lawyer to come after me instead.

4 Likes

Thank you for clearing that up. Now that its a non-issue
 all should quiet down.

2 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Because nobody has time to stand there at that stupid forge for half an hour making composite obsidian.

I will use what I want where I want
 please don’t use my topic if you don’t like it just for your typing fetish.

1 Like

Still waiting for the devs to notice this and still game is bugged as hell
 tons of bugs daily nothing changes. Can any dev contact me please have a big list of bugs btw, or at least type somewhere on this useless forum? Tons of posts are ignored daily at maximum while the game is more and more bugged each day it passes.

1 Like

Don’t like my post? Stop crying in it
 you’re free to go. I allow you to leave. Nobody needs your pointless typing here. As I said I am waiting for reply from devs not randoms!

2 Likes

only person crying in your multiple posts is you

1 Like

This is what people mean when the say “en T I T led”

If I was a dev, I’d be ignoring you deliberately, just for the fun of it. This thread now gives daily amusement.

And I’ve certainly not been sitting here waiting for your permission to leave.

4 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

“wahhh wahhh they’ve broken it mommy, fix it!! fiiiiiiiiiiiiiix iiiiiiittt bwahh” :joy::joy::joy:

you kids this days. humanity is not gonna last for long that’s for sure, smh.

I would like to know if you’ve been playing since early access or after release. But honestly either way it’s your responsability, read the comments, forums, do your research. This game was not ready for release and it was a known fact. Investigate a little, it had to do with their approach with some of the issues like the hacks, the chinese, how they instead of focusing on fixing the game they decided to put more resources in developing a console version for the game, the list goes on.

The customer is certainly not obliged searching and analyzing various community content before buying a product. The customer can expect a working product when buying one.
I can only guess why one comes to think otherwise.

Ha! you gonna have a lot of problems thinking that way, not with this game but in life. THAT’S NOT THE WAY THE REAL WORLD WORKS. You are not an blind animal that walks and hopes for the best you should always be on your guard.

Yes, it took them an eternity to fullfill several promises but hey they’ve done it. And maybe this is not for everyone but as many others have said before me, everything that I’m saying here it’s in front of their store page, 10 min would have saved you some major embarrassment.

Should you expect something more from the game? yes! they’ll keep fixing the game, new content, dlcs, etc. But that’s it.

Enjoy the game or play something else.

4 Likes

@TheElephantTowerMan
Here is some proof that they read the forums. This guy got a response in just 9 hours !
Maybe it’s just YOU they don’t like? or is it the topic ?!? :question:

HOW IRONIC is it that the original poster in that thread is called “RandomGuy” PMSL :rofl: :joy: :laughing:

1 Like

I really hope the Dev’s do ignore him at this point. Like a nice long running joke. He’ll continue to post daily, and the devs ignore him until the game is deprecated.

I would find this greatly amusing as well the correct use of the Dev’s time due to the fact that this guy has had his question answered many many times over already.

4 Likes

This is why I like the forums. Hardcore and dedicated players who will go to the extend of actually reading the EULA. +1 to you Shadoza.

And you know what, now they can actually close this godforsaken post, Shadoza found the official answer to this 
 bwahaha :rofl:

1 Like

Only issue is, its been posted several times over now. Few specific posters keep straight up ignoring facts though because it doesn’t meet their demands.

Self entitlement is like a license for turning off your brain and charging ahead in ignorance mode and all the facts in the world doesn’t seem to resolve the issue.

2 Likes

With people like you humanity has no chance
 the fact that people like you exist in this world makes the world to have so many flaws in everything. But then
 I am not wasting my time to explain again what I wrote upper. Anyway non-important people like you will always try to get attention on forums. it’s their way to feel that they live with a purpose in this world!

2 Likes