HP fluctuating for no reason

I have lately noticed on occasion my HP value changes without doing anything different, eat same food ect. I have tried a few things and noticed it a different values at different times.
I can put my gear on. I sit at 1000 hp and 20 min later with fully sated and same buffs nothing different I’d be sitting at 960 or 940 ish. Any ideas?

You have a HP bonus when your hunger bar is full. That bonus goes away when your hunger bar goes below 100%

3 Likes

Yeah I have played around with everything I can find including that. I can eat again and it is far less than it was. Just now noticed my Stam pool is jumping around too…

I was 1021 this morning when I logged on and this evening I’m sitting at 951. And this morning my stam was 174 and now it’s 224… lol

Are you doing anything with sorcery or corruption? even a few ticks (percent) will affect health and stamina while not showing corruption on the bars. Followed by being near a dancer to purge it… results in ‘fluctuations’.

Or this?

Yup, tried all those. I can take all of my armor and weapons off be fully sated (just after eating) full health. Tried different locations with different temps… still can’t figure it out

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.