I ask myself are the programmers and devs sleeping or in panikmode?

whats wrong with funcom? do u guys hoped for lots of more money from the bazar and forget the groundwork , forget to guide the updates to watch everything runs like it should.

update is out and the game broke for all players and no word from funcom what happend, and when it will be fixed…
for me it looks like the greed bazar item system has backfired, on funcom

buyed content is missing, dlcs are missing, users loose theyr unique ID and cant join the server, server now stop people from entering cuz to high ping rates…

this problem is now over a day and no responce no reaction on it.

and please please start reworking graphics cant be that flowerd need 1gb data and still not redered down to 10kb or less, like they should, wich chauses big updates and lots of laag by ramusage…

please after 10 years u should learned or at least learned the verify command that other games use, to just change what was changed to minimize download time and ssd usage, some people have to pay for the montly amount and every little funcomupdate eats it 4 fold over prventing them from networkuseage for monts or pay the overbill for it…

my ssd wich was supposed to last over all other pc components died in only 3 years cuz of this rediculus big files and updates over and over wich aged the ssd in no time…

but a thing iam realy mad about is, i buyed siptah and i was especting u deliver the missing building parts for free not hey we were lazy and here is what we forgot but u have to pay our overpriced items again, i have no problem with battle pass, i had no problem buying DLCs, but honestly i hate i realy hate, one time events, one time items, twitch and muskitter drops, outside the game, thats a way to annoy players wich love the game by kicking theyr butt…

and i say that now clear, this way iam not trying to add any more money into the game, sorry but no no and no… i was backing it up in the past with dlcs because i know even the programmers have to do a living, but i dont want the feeling someon is robbing me my time money and destroy my hardware…

There’s a thread where we attempt to answer your question…
#uniqueidnotvalid-gate

:smiley: well done describes exactly what could happend, well after 5000 hours i spend into this game i cant be realy mad about the makers, at some point i realized that conan exiles is for me the best game plattform there ist, iam not talking about conan vanilla, iam talking about the plattform that holds the modder worlds, wich ad so much more to the game and make it like it should be,

i dont go with funcom since siptah, to monetarizizing the game, and push for unbalanced pvp , alot people dont play siptah cuz they dont have ist, thats why not much people like and play it, simpley they cant enter, and that the same time savage wild map is out for free, and now even people wich had siptah dosent have it any longer, adds it …

maybe the makers realice what they have build and stop doing what they do since siptah adding more laag and problems to the game, like all this ram and cpu eating moving animations…

its sad to say that the modders understood what is good in conan and they work on it while funcom has lost that way, but claiming the little 3% content and adding stuff i wich have read all books dont remember like this from the conan lore is enough to give the game its name, because there is an intro conan and one standing in sepermeru, shrunking the last updates togesther was only working out ways to milk the content, by paying 8 eu for a skullink with a feather? sorry but every fun is over if it comes to money… i know on some point bills have to be payed, but there are lots of other ways to do it then this, jump into the face methode…

and people like me wich played it for so long time remember the FTL bug the Battle eye Bug, the to old OS Bug, the Launcher Bug, were hughe amounts of players were thossed out from the game forever, and funcom didnt never ever care about this people and the bugfixing took years, not days… and all this major bugs had one thing in comon, it was because of moneytaricizing the game, even today the loginserverpage isnt working properly like it should… like it did past the time as conan was on steam… ant the playerrs on steam up today havent understood, that funcom has left them with the launcher and own forum long ago, never listen to what they say and tell, pilling up the salty mood there even more…

this update just broke up old wounds from the past, rememberd people what happend in the past again, and i have a realy bad taste in my mouth, cuz i can see whats now coming up the next weeks, its like grobajov sayed if u dont learn from history ur doomed to redo it…

Uninstall then reinstall fixes the issue for now. Funcom needs to pay reparations however because they have failed the community too many times. This game is old enough that it should have an experienced Dev team by now. Also the fact that no community team member has posted says a lot about the status of the company.