Game mode: [N/A]
Type of issue: [Crash on startup]
Server type: [N/A]
I can’t launch the game, it crashes before starting and send an error message
Through Steam, I launch the game, it starts with the splash screen ‘CONAN EXILES’ and few seconds later the crash window appears mentioning ‘The UE4-ConanSandbox Game has crashed and will close’.
It refers to error 8876017C.
I have played a total 175h on the game before. I haven’t played since october last year, but I was willing to play again.
My PC : Laptop with Intel core i7-7700 - 16 Go Ram - Nvidia Geforce GTX 970M
What I’ve done :
- Check game files through steam : same issue / same error code
- Remove all mods (unsuscribed through steam) : same issue / same error code
- Reinstalled DirectX and VCRedist : same issue / same error code
- Uninstalled the game, deleted the folders and re-downloaded : same issue / same error code
- Uninstalled my Nvidia driver (in safe mode, with DDU) and made a new install of the october 2018 driver 416.16 as I was playing with this version last year : same issue / same error code.
Error message :
Fatal error: [File:D:\REPO\DreamWorld\UE4\4.15-dw-LiveBranch\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 232]
with error 8876017C
For information, I don’t have (never had) a folder in my drive D call REPO…
Is there anybody that can help ?