I got BIG IDEA Funcom. Check it out

Ok about our thralls it would a heck of a awesome thing do that some our thralls maybe 2-5 at a time Conspire to overthrow us there Masters, Would be like after maybe a month time or two some of them we collected were from rare race. Eventually try to break the bonds of there chains from us. Attacking us of course & we do get a warning like AOC some resident have brought unrest to there Masters. one to lead maybe 2-5 fallow like a small battle.

1 Like

My 14 hour thralls rebel against me…that will kill me

1 Like

cool in theory… but in practice? it would just be annoying to have to do a monthly “retraining” of your NPCs in the wheel lol.

2 Likes

Cool idea, but that would be a lot of maintenance. I couldnt imagine even going back to feeding the poor souls.

Nah just regular thralls be cool. Not T4’s or no way the Crafters. more the human looking ones. Pets be no heck that would be bad ha.

I also suggested the same, in a way. When there’s not enough food in the Thrall Pot, the thralls would rebel against us (turning into hostile npcs again).

1 Like

With the current setup there can never be enough food :grin:

How about adding thrall/crafter possession, not just what’s placed because I know a lot of gamers hoard, to the purge metrics? or there being a chance your fighters become the purge if your base has no reachable targets and the purge would spawn inside?

2 Likes

neat idea, i like it so mutch x)

While i dislike the idea how it is put i would rather have a purge like event from the faction one of the thralls is from that’s making an attempt to free them

1 Like

well this happens once in a while… what u think purge of humans is? :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.