I got wiped by "admin" and i dont even know whats going on

hello,
right now i logged on to the official server, (PS4) 3201 PVP and spawned inside where my base was/is and i thought the buildings werent loading. to my suprise when i check the event log, i see that every single foundation of my clan was “demolished by Admin” earlier today.
i dont know why this happened and now i have been completely wiped of everything i had.
i would appreciate an explanation if anyone knows what happened.

You can request input from zendesk.

I see your server is a target server. You were probably getting scouted by a clan coming in from 3087 and they reported you. There will be more coming in the next few weeks like you as servers that existed without issue because it was dominated by one clan is now dealing with the enforced ToS.

what do you mean by my server being a target server? and being scouted by a clan and being reported? i didnt even break rules and i know what not to do in official servers…

@Community . This conversation revealed that notification (message of the day thing) should have been made to the target servers as well to let them know their peaceful world is coming to an end.

@Danny923 . OK so the servers are getting trimmed and some servers are being removed. See the list here. FC has sent notice of this out here in the forums and various media and social media outlets. You got lucky in that your server was found to be still valid but your server is also the target server for 3087, a server that is scheduled for deletion. FC is moving these characters to your server. The ToS rules have been a point of contention but someone from 3087 probably has scouted your server and found your structures. Here is the critical aspects of the ToS. If your structures do any of these, FC will remove all of your structures.

"

• Blocking of content in the game, such as dungeons, obelisks, resources and other areas of the game.
  • Abuse of the claim system where blocks are placed for no other purpose than to prevent other players’ access to resources and building spots.
  • Massive constructions or over-use of memory intensive items leading to loss of performance both on client and server-side."
1 Like

Nice explanation well done :clap:

2 Likes